• Show
Clear All

1 day and counting. .............

Comment

Standing by.

Comment

In to see results! Good luck!

Comment

So the day has come gents. It's 0130 hours and I can't sleep. I'll post up pics and maybe a small write-up once I get there. It's my first bow hunt in about 25 yrs so needless to say I'm pumped. Hope to see some of you out there.

Comment

Ok so I made it in time for the check-in. Stay tuned for some wild hawg action folks.

Comment

Good luck! Ready for some reports

Comment

Good luck!!! I hope you have a blast and are also able to get a pig or two.

I'm looking forward to following along on this thread.

Comment

Good luck

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Comment

Good luck, I drove by that area on Thursday / Friday and saw tons of hogs / javelinas

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Comment

Which compartment did you draw?

Comment

Originally posted by .270 View Post
                        Which compartment did you draw?
                        I drew compartment #3. In the first 20 minutes I had 5 does within 30yds. The javalinas showed up about 3pm. I had tons of them within 15yds. Unfortunately the piggies didn't show up today. Gonna give it a second go around tomorrow. I'm hunting from a portable blind and baiting the hunting area with stinky corn and plain corn on the road.

Comment

So I'm out here again in compartment #3. I'm starting to believe this compartment doesn't hold any hogs. It has tons of Javis and deer, but still no hogs. I scouted the whole area on the first day and didn't see a lick of hog sign. These guys beat me to the blind today. Will keep hoping for the best.

Comment

Hang in there. That WMA has a bunch of hogs. Did the deer management hunt there a few years ago and didn't see any hogs the first few sits. All of a sudden, they just showed up. Keep the golden kernels flowing and hopefully they will find them. The javelinas are a pain in the butt though. They can hoover up corn faster than anything. Good luck.

Comment

Giving it another whirl today. Hopefully 3rd time is a charm.

Comment

I'm so upset with myself. I left my portable blind too early cuz on my way out at 6:30pm the dang hogs showed up. it was too late to get my bow out. We'll, at least they found my stinky corn. Hahahaha

Comment

Working...
                                X