Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Spearchunker View Post
    I did. Used PayPal so we will see.
    I looked at that. Great price doesn't say if it is an AT&T, Verizon or the so called Anywhere network. I bought one from Academy that was the anywhere network and never got it to work, my Verizon one works great. We have a new AT&T tower near my lease and I want to try one out there.

Comment

I did. Used PayPal so we will see.
      If its legit, I am buying 2!

Comment

Originally posted by haas0311 View Post
        If its legit, I am buying 2!
        Its limited to 1 per person.

I tried lol. I emailed seller today to confirm. I will update as I go.

Comment

Originally posted by James View Post
          Mine worked flawlessly first 3 weeks and just stopped two nights ago. Guess there is not much I can do until I drive to the lease
          Happen again to me. My issues have been battery life. I purchased the solar panel package deal and had it all hooked up. First time, post I’m quoting when battery got to 50% it stopped sending pics.
          Put new 12v battery in and worked perfect another 3 weeks, showed battery going to 95% then just stopped sending pics yesterday.

Comment

Texting cams do make it not exciting to go to lease when you know nothing big is coming in. Now i can day dream for 2 days a giant moved in with this weather before opening day!

Comment

Off topic I guess, but for you guys looking for an affordable text cam, check out the new moultrie XA-7000i and XA-7000v. Only difference between them is verizon or att network. Regular price at academy is $179. There is a $50 mail in rebate through sometime in january. So after that you are very close to the spypoint micro price. I caught them on sale this month for $159. So thats only $109 after rebate.

I got one end of july to put on a pig spot close to home. Signal there is ok but not great. It has been super reliable and seems to have no problem sending pics. I am running cheap rayovac batteries in that one and they are holding up well but I have that cam on a 3 minute delay. So it isn't sending a ton of pics.

I was so happy with how well it worked that I bought 2 more for me and 1 for my dad. I put one up on our new lease in brownwood and it is working like a champ. Moultrie plans are a little on the high side. 1500 pics is $15.99. 3000 is $19.99. There are bigger and smaller plans. I justify it by the fact that they save me that much in gas every month by not having to check them.

Comment

Its limited to 1 per person.

I tried lol. I emailed seller today to confirm. I will update as I go.
                Scam, started paypal dispute. They sent me a. 50 bath towel lol.

Comment

Might have to pick one up for my driveway.

Comment

Originally posted by LeanMachine View Post
                    Off topic I guess, but for you guys looking for an affordable text cam, check out the new moultrie XA-7000i and XA-7000v. Only difference between them is verizon or att network. Regular price at academy is $179. There is a $50 mail in rebate through sometime in january. So after that you are very close to the spypoint micro price. I caught them on sale this month for $159. So thats only $109 after rebate.

I got one end of july to put on a pig spot close to home. Signal there is ok but not great. It has been super reliable and seems to have no problem sending pics. I am running cheap rayovac batteries in that one and they are holding up well but I have that cam on a 3 minute delay. So it isn't sending a ton of pics.

I was so happy with how well it worked that I bought 2 more for me and 1 for my dad. I put one up on our new lease in brownwood and it is working like a champ. Moultrie plans are a little on the high side. 1500 pics is $15.99. 3000 is $19.99. There are bigger and smaller plans. I justify it by the fact that they save me that much in gas every month by not having to check them.

Thanks for the info.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

9/30/2019 Important Notice: Spypoint Cellular Trail Cameras Regular visitors to our website will quickly note there are several brands of trail cameras we do not review publically or sell online. Simply put, if we anticipate an excessive warranty rate or a high degree of customer frustration we’ll exclude products from

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Originally posted by Roscoe View Post
                        https://www.trailcampro.com/pages/im...-trail-cameras

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
                        Wow, crazy stuff. I now have 3 of the Link Micros and the one i had up a in Colorado had its antenna eaten off by a bear! Buying the extended antennas posted above and hoping i can get a year out of them.

Comment

Anyone have trouble buying the plan after the free 30 days are up? I have two of them that performed great but now it won't allow me to buy a plan. Keep getting a message saying " Notice You must fill-up all profile info and apply changes before choosing a plan" I filled out the profile and hit apply and still get same message. Wondered if anyone else had same issue

Comment

Originally posted by Palmer69 View Post
                            Anyone have trouble buying the plan after the free 30 days are up? I have two of them that performed great but now it won't allow me to buy a plan. Keep getting a message saying " Notice You must fill-up all profile info and apply changes before choosing a plan" I filled out the profile and hit apply and still get same message. Wondered if anyone else had same issue
                            Yes, I got the same msg last night, after 2nd or 3rd try it finally accepted my info. Weird deal but it worked

Comment

Originally posted by Palmer69 View Post
                              Make sure you are typing everything in. My computer will auto fill as soon as I type my name and I select auto fill. It didn't like auto fill for the e-mail address.

Comment

They work great! I have two of them and i use the buck filter. Pretty cool, even picks small bucks.

Comment

Working...
                                X