Laser Genetics ND3

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Laser Genetics ND3

Has anyone used one of these? Do they work as advertised? One complaint I've heard is they don't work when it gets cold.

I have one NIB that I would sell for $220

Comment

I have a friend that might be interested. Where are you located?

Comment

Looks pretty cool I would also like to hear some reviews...

Comment

Keith you have a pm bro....

Comment

Dont try to use it when it is cold out, big issue's with them that BSA is trying to work out.....supposedly. It wont work in temps below 40 degrees. Ton's of reviews, just google it.

Comment

Mudkat, PM sent this moring.

Comment

Laser Genetics ND3

I have one and have not had any issues with cold weather use...granted I have only used it on several occasions below 40 degrees F.

The unit itself is of a very robust design, however the accessories are somewhat "mickey mouse" in my opinion.

I went round and round with BSA to get a replacement pressure switch for it...the wire broke off the one I have after about 2 outings. They did send me a new one at no cost...I just had to send them the same info ( copy of receipt, etc) multiple times.

This thing will illuminate like nobodys business. Before I rifle mounted it, I would lob it in with my archery gear. My brother in law had got off a bad shot on a hog and could not find the arrow. We looked and looked and never found it with large headlamps, mag lights, etc.

I recalled I had the ND3 in my bag. Found the arrow in about 5 minutes...spotted it about 30 yards away whereby we had walked over it a dozen times.

Do they work - oh yea. Worth the price tag...probably not unless you likeplaying in the dark....a lot.

Comment

Working...
                X