Pulsar Apex thermal

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pulsar Apex thermal

I am very excited, I talked to Outdoor Legacy today and before I got off the phone I had him order me a Pulsar. I can’t wait to get her in. Thanks Jason for all your help today.

Which one you get?

Comment

Where did you get one? How long will it take to get it and which one did you get? Im ready to pull the trigger and looking at the trailxp50 if I can find one.

Comment

Originally posted by redfishted View Post
        Which one you get?
        Pulsar Apex

Comment

Originally posted by MidlandTXHunter View Post
          Where did you get one? How long will it take to get it and which one did you get? Im ready to pull the trigger and looking at the trailxp50 if I can find one.
          Outdoor Legacy gear
          Jason is on TBH and said he thinks 5-6 weeks

Comment

On backorder that long??

Comment

Originally posted by Wil Taylor View Post
              Outdoor Legacy gear
              Jason is on TBH and said he thinks 5-6 weeks
              Could you pm his contact please?

Comment

I picked up the Trail xp 50 last week at Cottonwood Armory it was in stock.

Comment

Thats the one I am looking for. Where is that place?

Comment

Cottonwood Armory is in Madisonville, if you go check out the night vision goggles he just got in they are the coolest things I've ever looked through.

Comment

Hey guys I just ran across this post. Thanks for the shout out Will.

I know it's a shock to so many guys but there have been virtually no Pulsar thermals on any dealer's shelf for the last 3+ months. The dealers that do have a couple from time to time are generally dealers who aren't high volume NV/thermal dealers and/or they either specialize in something else or sell NV part time. That's not a slam against those guys at all. The point that I'm making is, call any high volume NV dealer and he's going to have a list for people waiting for scopes. If he doesn't, something is wrong.lol

The demand for these Pulsars (and the 1 new FLIR) has been absolutely through the roof. Pulsar can't keep up with the demand. I do expect things to settle down over the next couple months and I think the demand will ease as the weather warms up and I expect to be caught up and have inventory on the shelf again as that happens. But for now, if you want most any of the Pulsar thermals you're going to have to back order one or accidentally find one on the shelf somewhere. Trust me though....the wait is well worth it!

- Jason

Comment

If I was in the market again I would definitely wait and get one from Jason. Customer service and time he is willing to spend to make sure you are getting what you want or need is unbelievable in todays world of just trying to make a buck economy.

Comment

Originally posted by RMW View Post
                          On backorder that long??
                          That's capitalism's way of telling you this is the right scope to buy

Comment

Originally posted by ckamp52 View Post
                            If I was in the market again I would definitely wait and get one from Jason. Customer service and time he is willing to spend to make sure you are getting what you want or need is unbelievable in todays world of just trying to make a buck economy.
                            I agree, he spent 30 minutes on the phone talking to me about my needs and WANTS.

Comment

I spoke to him as well on the phone. He basically took me to the place I was already planning to go. I didn't want to tell him precisely what I was looking at but rather what my intentions were. He recommended the exact device I was planning on buying. Best of all, he only increased my excitement level about what I can do. Will be ordering soon.

Comment

Working...
                              X