Lee ranch

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lee ranch

3 of us went to lee ranch this weekend and had a great time. The weather screwed us, but we still had a fun trip.

Lodging: very nice! It is much nicer than I'm used to at a hunting camp. 2 separate bedrooms, with private bathrooms. 2 sets of bunk beds in each room, with a large bed on bottom and smaller bed on top. Bathroom had a walk in shower, urinal, sink and toilet room with a door. They do a great job of keeping all of the facilities clean.

Hunting: they have some very nice animals, but they are smart. It's not like shooting fish in a barrel. Saturday evening was nice, cold but calm, with no rain. It was the only sit with nice weather, and we all had good activity. My buddy and I both had hogs scare off blackbucks. My buddy also had an axis buck come in, but he spooked and took off. I shot 2 hogs that evening and the other 2 guys both shot a hog. While on stand, we saw axis, blackbuck, aoudad, rams and hogs. One of my hogs was an absolute monster! I'm going to shoulder mount him. They have an enclosed cleaning area with an electric lift. It was nice to clean animals out of the cold , wind and rain!

The guide: Carlos is the best guide that you could ask for. Super nice guy, fun, really enjoys what he does, wants you to have a good time and be successful.

I would recommend this ranch to anyone looking for a fun hunt. We will definitely be going back!
    Last edited by jrshuman; 01-12-2015, 12:05 PM. Reason: Forgot to write something

Congrats!

Comment

Good job. Can't wait to go

Comment

We were there the same weekend and it was and it was awesome. I took this aoudad ewe the first night after passing some pigs. The second night I had a big group of aoudad come in and I picked out a big ram but I never got a shot off. Pigs came in later and I took a good 100lb plus pig. My buddy I was hunting with shot a nice axis buck. The Lee ranch is awesome and Carlos is awesome as well he definitely works hard to make sure everyone gets shots on animals and even does night hunts for pigs which awesome

Comment

Comment

Awesome!! Planning to book some time soon...

Comment

Congrats

Comment

Those are some big boars. Congrats

Comment

Congrats!!!

Comment

Thanks for the info.

Comment

It was a good time hunting with Jared and his group as well as Allan and Fred,.... can't wait to do it again ! Congrats to all the hunters !!! - carlos

Comment

Working...
                      X