No announcement yet.

Free Hog Bowhunt for wounded Warrior

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Draw date has been changed to June 24th 2013.. Keep watching for the winner-11 currently eligible.

Comment

bump

Comment

bump

Comment

11 currently eligible for drawing June 24th. Apps stop June 14th (tomorrow). Watch for the winner to be posted June 24th. I want to thank TexasBowhunter for allowing me to promote this free offer & to those individuals who have helped pass the word. God bless you all. This is a pic from one of the stands of what the winner has in store for him at Shiloh ranch.
          Attached Files

Comment

Last Day for Wounded Warriors to get on the drawing list for the free Hog Bowhunt @ Shiloh ranch in Stonewall, Ok. Drawing will be June 24th for 1 winner & 2 back up names. 11 currently eligible. Watch for the winners name june 24th..

Comment

June 24th I will draw & post the winners name + a 2nd & 3rd place backup nam as there is no raincheck on this. Thankfully we were not over run with apps for this as ONE wounded Warrior is ONE to many. I want to especially thank TxBowhunter for letting me promote this free offer & the individuals that helped pass the word. God Bless you all.
              This is a pic from one of the stands at Shiloh & hopefully, just a little of what the winner will experience. Fun, campfire fellowship & great hunting..
              Attached Files

Comment

Well I guess I wasn't the lucky one since I haven't heard anything. DARN!!!! Thanks for the opportunity John and thank you for the gesture.

Comment

I had a regular poster on Bowsite pay for an additional hunter so I drew for TWO.
                  The winners are Brian from Mn & Trey from Tx. Backup is John from Co. & Kail from Il. Information letters have been sent to them. There is a Wounded Warrior Free Hog Hunt winner thread with photos. i want to thank everyone for helping promote this event. I will post a recap of the hunt after it takes place in jan..
                  My 8 year old G-son did the honors.
                  Attached Files

Comment

Letters to winners & stndbys in the mail. It is all over but the shouting come Jan...

Comment

I did a Wounded Warrior hunt is history. Brian from Mn & John from Co were the finale WW bowhunters & a great time was had by all. A few others donated & made this event even better. 2 WWs, myself & 2 father/son teams made up the camp Jan 6th7th8th. It was colder than usual but nothing dampened the camp spirit. Myself & 1 WW did not get to draw on a Hog but we did see many. Brian was drawing on a group when the "gremlins" made his bow tap his stand & that bump sent them scurring into the brush. 5 other hunters released 6 arrows at the wild hogs & 3 connected & made it to the meat pole. I was with my 14 yr. old G-son when he arrowed & killed his 1st wild hog so that was a + for me. John WW from Co. arroed a nice hog as did the Dad of the Ks. father/son team. Campfire stories were great & new friends were made.. i want to thank Texasbowhunter for allowing this event to be promoted & without them, it may not have been so successful. Thank you. I also want to thank an anonomys Bowhunter for donating $350 to allow an addition WW to go on this hunt. To Dustin from Ok (toehead) for $100 cash to offset travel expenses for EACH WW & I added $50 each to this. To H & L processing of Coalgate, Ok for donating free processing of WWs hogs. To Shiloh (Matt/Cheryl) for hosting this event & the caps & gutting of WWs hogs. I also treated everyone to a lunch at a Chinies buffett for all that I'm pretty sure everyone "overate". All meals at camp were taken care of by me & no one went hungary. Thanks to everyone & 1 Vietnam veteran & 1 Afganistan veteran had a great time. It is just a smalll token of thank you to ALL our military protecting our country & our families.
                      Everyone also received a cup momento I had made that has everyones photo & name attending this event...
                      Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                      X