I agree with Chuck Schumer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I agree with Chuck Schumer

Yuck, cant believe I just said that but I do, at least on this topic. I hope Trump is onboard with this as well. The majority of Americans agree and this is a democracy.

Nope

Comment

Not me.

Comment

It's a plant put on Earth by our creator and it's criminal? Makes a lot of sense.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Duckologist View Post
          It's a plant put on Earth by our creator and it's criminal? Makes a lot of sense.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk
          So are poppys, psilocybin mushrooms, and coca leaves just to name a few. Doesnt make it a good idea. I disagree with legalization.

Comment

Thankfully we are a REPUBLIC and not a Democracy.

Should be left to the States like MANY other issues that the Feds don't have any business in.

Comment

The Supreme Court today decided that federal law violated the 10th Amendment, which was the founders’ failsafe as a way to guard against unforeseen circumstances. Effectively, the 10th Amendment means that the states have powers which are not expressly delegated to the federal government, and because the constitution doesn’t say anything about gambling on sports, seven of our nine justices agreed that the Professional and Amateur Sports Protection Act doesn’t line up with our constitutionally stated principles. This is where marijuana legalization comes into play.

Paste Magazine is your source for the best music, movies, TV, comedy, videogames, books, comics, craft beer, politics and more. Discover your favorite albums and films.

Saw this posted yesterday with the legalization of gambling. Should be up to the states, and a good number have legalized already.

Comment

I think it should be legal.....but at each states discretion.

Comment

Originally posted by J Sweet View Post
                  Yuck, cant believe I just said that but I do, at least on this topic. I hope Trump is onboard with this as well. The majority of Americans agree and this is a democracy.

http://www.businessinsider.com/chuck...rijuana-2018-4
                  I can't believe you and Varmint have something in common.

Comment

I am not an advocate of using it, but I do think it is ridiculous that it is treated with such criminal severity.

You can not legally purchase a gun if you use MJ, even medical MJ. You can drink your azzz to oblivion and own all the guns you want. I don't really think one is worse than the other, or maybe alcohol is actually more dangerous...

If it were legal in all states, maybe it would stop the mass migration to Colorado and like states... That way, drug dealers of the harder stuff can just stay where they already are...

Comment

Originally posted by CWendling View Post
                      So are poppys, psilocybin mushrooms, and coca leaves just to name a few. Doesnt make it a good idea. I disagree with legalization.

That should all be legal as well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Ironman View Post
                        I can't believe you and Varmint have something in common.

Oh yeah lol. Different positions. And **** Schumer.

Comment

Originally posted by J Sweet View Post
                          Oh yeah lol. Different positions. And **** Schumer.

Comment

Give it time, he'll change his position when it's not the popular topic any longer.

Comment

Originally posted by batmaninja View Post
                              The Supreme Court today decided that federal law violated the 10th Amendment, which was the founders’ failsafe as a way to guard against unforeseen circumstances. Effectively, the 10th Amendment means that the states have powers which are not expressly delegated to the federal government, and because the constitution doesn’t say anything about gambling on sports, seven of our nine justices agreed that the Professional and Amateur Sports Protection Act doesn’t line up with our constitutionally stated principles. This is where marijuana legalization comes into play.

Paste Magazine is your source for the best music, movies, TV, comedy, videogames, books, comics, craft beer, politics and more. Discover your favorite albums and films.

Saw this posted yesterday with the legalization of gambling. Should be up to the states, and a good number have legalized already.

If left up to the states, they would have no choice but to legalize it. Any party that refused would be voted out of office.

Comment

Working...
                              X