East tx 8 score

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by HoustonHunter View Post
    High 130s, he's a great buck but something's telling me he won't break into the 140s.
    I was thinking the same thing, great tine length though. Another year he'd probably add the mass and beam length to get there.

Comment

135-140....lack of mass hurts him....otherwise he is impressive.

Comment

Originally posted by HoustonHunter View Post
        High 130s, he's a great buck but something's telling me he won't break into the 140s.
        x 2. I've got one on the wall, also from Trinity County, that's very similar and he barely cracked 130.

Great buck though.

Comment

135 3/8 -137 5/8

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

135" and the game cam looks to be at least 7.5 y/o

Comment

that's a big 8 no matter what I would shoot it, he's pushing 140 easy

Comment

Thanks for all the guesses guys. I wanted this deer to go one more but all other lease mates don't see it same way. He is now on the hit list so we will see what he goes.

Comment

He'll go 180"-190" if you look at some of the other threads on here.

By the way ....Nice buck. He should be pushing 140"

Comment

He's a skinny sucker! Great buck!

Comment

Originally posted by bollomb View Post
                      Thanks for all the guesses guys. I wanted this deer to go one more but all other lease mates don't see it same way. He is now on the hit list so we will see what he goes.
                      I had some lease mates at our old lease outside Leakey that wanted to protect a certain "camp" deer for another year. One day when he came up to camp to nibble some hand-corn they darted him and cut his antlers off. Maybe you could try that? 😂

Comment

Working...
                      X