No announcement yet.

Idaho

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

OK here are some of the photos I snapped from my short trip. See if you can find the elk in a few of the photos. Lot's of scenery types of photos but some have elk in them. They were a ways away but sure fun to watch. This is the area that I will be hunting.
    Then i snapped this photo and thought it looked cool

Comment

Downright impressive sir!!!

Comment

Dang!!!! I'd be looking for some other game in I da hoe! But it looks like you've got the wildlife figured out.

Comment

Me a 3 others will be up there 9/1-9/9. Back country pack in. Flying up 9/21-23 to scout. Send me a pm when you get a chance.

Comment

Working out some details on a idea I got. When I get it all figured out I'll let you guys know about it. If your interested in hunting Idaho send me a pm.

Comment

Sounds like there are going to be quite a few people coming up here to hunt.

Comment

Then maybe we should have a TBH-Idaho get together when we get there

Comment

We should but I believe there is going to be a big span on miles from where everyone is hunting and at what time.

Comment

That would awesome to have a get together ...I'm driving up..leaving 9-10 and returning 9-21...if anyone driving up this at time....maybe we follow each other..we are driving straight through..
                    Those pics are the closest if been ...I can't wait....

Comment

Originally posted by CARLOCK View Post
                      That would awesome to have a get together ...I'm driving up..leaving 9-10 and returning 9-21...if anyone driving up this at time....maybe we follow each other..we are driving straight through..
                      Those pics are the closest if been ...I can't wait....

Where are you heading?

Comment

I am going on opening weekend (Labor Day weekend) but will only be armed with my video cam and my Nikon, Its wasnt economically smart to burn a tag for three days of elk hunting..Still have an Idaho OOS license but will use it for waterfowl this fall..We will be in unit 56, they restrict ATV's in the unit so we might have to walk in a ways and of course pack one out (hopefully)..its gonna be a warm one

Comment

It may be warm. We just got totally flooded out the last 3 days and it's a mess. Hoping that the weather can cooperate and figure out what it wants to do by the time season starts.

Comment

Originally posted by Whirlwind View Post
                            Working out some details on a idea I got. When I get it all figured out I'll let you guys know about it. If your interested in hunting Idaho send me a pm.
                            I am on standby!

Comment

Idaho

Originally posted by Landrover View Post
                              I am on standby!

It looks like it will be something I will be offering next year. It's going to take a while to get everything worked out but in the end it should be awesome. I'll let you know first Oscar!

Comment

Originally posted by Whirlwind View Post
                                It looks like it will be something I will be offering next year. It's going to take a while to get everything worked out but in the end it should be awesome. I'll let you know first Oscar!
                                Fair enough brother, I really appreciate you being so generous! As we spoke about, I think you and your wife need to spend this first year enjoying your new surroundings and such. The offer of first dibs is greatly appreciated also........looking forward to the opportunity of chasing elk in Idaho.

Comment

Working...
                                X