Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If you are against medical MJ...watch this.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RiverRat1 View Post
    Because I knew this thread would become exactly what it did become?

Or because one person on the internet used something that supposedly stopped a seizure when we have no idea what was really used, how long that kids seizure would have lasted with no medicine, or other medications?

But sure you're right. That phase 3 trial should be good enough for the FDA to grant Orphan Drug Status. Heck just approve it as a legal drug based on that internet video.
    Probably because you had the derailing attitude from the start mostly. Besides your interpretation of what these patients have been given the debate hasn't been whether or not it's REALLY what they're recieving.

Comment

Originally posted by Rich... View Post
      I'm on meds for seizures and I don't think I've ever heard of cbd helping with seizures. I think I'll look into that.
      I'm pretty sure there is a TBHer who's child has seizures who has seen the benefits of the CBD oils. You might try a search and see what you can find.

Comment

Originally posted by JBT View Post
        I must have missed the part where he said he smokes on the job
        That's why he is asking the question...Maybe you missed that part.

Comment

Originally posted by Stoof View Post
          Nancy Reagan is not happy with some of y'all right now.
          If she smoked a big fat doobie she would be VERY happy.

Comment

Originally posted by Sean View Post
            If she smoked a big fat doobie she would be VERY happy.
            What happens on the roof of the White House stays on the roof of the White House.

Comment

Originally posted by UrbanBuck View Post
              I've been with same company 11 years never had a drug test. Most everyone I work with smokes. I am very valuable to my company and would not be fired either way. Do I enjoy the high.. ofcourse, but it also balances me out in other ways .Thanks for your concern!
              Originally posted by Skinny View Post
              I’m not judging you, but that’s a typical pot head response.

Skinny
              Personally, I think there is some solid truth in his response. If used in correct moderation it works much like coming home after a stressful day and having a few beers. It's a different buzz, very calming and de-stressing, no hang-over and helps you sleep. I also think it's much easier to moderate than alcohol, but that very well could be just me.

With that being said, moderation is always the key. It can be abused by people that think they need to be high all the time. I've just never had the urge to use in that form.

Comment

Originally posted by Cajun Blake View Post
                you didn't answer the question, what is your profession ?

Are you ever "high" on the job ?

I could care less if you smoke indica, sensimilla, or hashish ... it's your life.

I would be concerned if you're a school bus driver or Air Traffic Controller
                Still waiting!!!!!

Comment

mj

Originally posted by UrbanBuck View Post
                  It's more that I could give a **** less what anyone thinks than I am proud of it. Never said I was special, just not brainwashed. I am more successful and responsible than most of these people out there who judge guys like me!

Anyhow, the rut is going. I am ready for the weekend how about ya'll !! ! : )
                  WoW just wow ?

Comment

Originally posted by Rubi513 View Post
                    That's why he is asking the question...Maybe you missed that part.
                    IS that why he's asking the question?

Comment

I hate being stoned. I have smoked it and I inhaled. lol But I do take CBD oil.

Comment

IS that why he's asking the question?
                        I would assume so. I am interested as well.

Comment

Originally posted by Rubi513 View Post
                          I would assume so. I am interested as well.
                          would you and/or Cajun be as interested if he had said he drinks beer recreationally?

Comment

I'm all for the legalization/decriminalization and taxing of mj - but let's not kid ourselves, it is still a mind altering drug and just like alcohol should not be mixed with driving - just because it is safer and has fewer negative side effects than alcohol does not mean it is any less dangerous to drive on - as with most things in life moderation is key
                            Agree 100%. My job keeps me from smoking now - but when I retire, I am planning to fire up!

Comment

would you and/or Cajun be as interested if he had said he drinks beer recreationally?
                              I would be interested if he drinks at work.

I don't care what the man does for recreation use. However, I am interested in what profession would not have a problem with one of its employees knowingly smoking pot.

Comment

I don't need the government telling me what to eat, drink or smoke. Like anything you have to stay in control. Addiction is real but not everyone has that kind of problem. Booze, tobacco or what ever. If you do anything that impairs you while working, driving, shooting or what not, you should pay the price. Yep stirring the pot today.

Comment

Working...
                                X