Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If you are against medical MJ...watch this.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by miket View Post
    The video is heartbreaking, i have known a few folks that have seizures. Its a nightmare. And my libertarian side wants to agree with some of yall. But good grief, come up with a valid argument. All the dopeheads wanting to make it legal to smoke supposedly because of medical use is ridiculous. The coca plant, poppies etc are used to make beneficial medications/drugs too. But that doesnt mean we should make heroin and crack legal......geez. Cant yall see, you are being used by the recreational smokers to get it legalized for their own purposes. I have never met anyone who is against the medicinal use of MJ after the actual useful chemicals are extracted, for true medical purposes, prescribed by a dr. Just like morphine, codeine etc. Absolutely, people that have siezures should be able to purchase prescribed drugs, derived from MJ when prescribed by a DR. That doesnt mean Billybob should be able to smoke dope for fun.....
    You typed the bolded. You are an evil uneducated person now.

Originally posted by miket View Post
    Where did I state I am "cool with" with alcohol? I dont know what a Dirty 30 is so not sure if i am Ok with it or not......are you sure I'M the one not making sense, arguing against points I did not make?
    If you don't say pot should be 100% legal you will be dog piled.

How did I foresee this thread going this way Would have never guessed.

And I didn't quote the 5-10 people blabbing about all the pot haters... But if you think people here are against pot products helping those with true medical needs PLEASE quote the posts where people said they were against that.

That's right, you can't. Try reading for once when you're not high maybe.

Comment

Originally posted by Skinny View Post
      I’m not judging you, but that’s a typical pot head response.

Skinny
      He's prolly worked at the same head shop or has delivered pizza for the past 11 years.

Comment

Originally posted by jlptexashunter View Post
        You mean just like the 1,000,000 mom's out there hooked on Opiates? They're taking their kids and themselves to the ER every week to make sure they can get Hydrocodone. There are always abusers to the system.
        Yes sir just like them. I have a cousin that does it and she's not long for this world and its sad to say it. Same situation you described. It's not fair to the kids and it's wrong but it happens every day.

And in my opinion there are a lot of doctors that shouldn't be doctors for that very reason.

Comment

Originally posted by RiverRat1 View Post

And I didn't quote the 5-10 people blabbing about all the pot haters... But if you think people here are against pot products helping those with true medical needs PLEASE quote the posts where people said they were against that.

I believe most of the dog piling is because of your ignorant uneducated comment originally.

Comment

Originally posted by UltraMax View Post
            He's prolly worked at the same head shop or has delivered pizza for the past 11 years.
            While you type this from your moms basement..

Comment

Originally posted by UrbanBuck View Post
              I partake and **** proud of it! Even makes me a better hunter.... : ) Anyone against it is just brainwashed. It's a complete sham. When have you ever heard of someone getting cancer from smoking pot or driving and killing someone bc they were stoned?? Better yet when have you heard of someone being violent when on JUST POT?? All you high horseman go drink your 30 pack , have fun with that hangover tomorrow : )
              Well, you sure are generalizing arent you? Almost sounds like you are saying that people that dont agree with you are wrong, by using your statement "brainwashed". You must be better than all of those that drink, because you smoke pot.
              Last edited by COACH_EM_UP; 11-14-2017, 11:09 AM.

Comment

i think yall are on the same team here bud....

Comment

Originally posted by UrbanBuck View Post
                  I've been with same company 11 years never had a drug test. Most everyone I work with smokes. I am very valuable to my company and would not be fired either way. Do I enjoy the high.. ofcourse, but it also balances me out in other ways .Thanks for your concern!
                  Yeah, you must be high!

Comment

Originally posted by slicktricker View Post
                    I believe most of the dog piling is because of your ignorant uneducated comment originally.
                    Because I knew this thread would become exactly what it did become?

Or because one person on the internet used something that supposedly stopped a seizure when we have no idea what was really used, how long that kids seizure would have lasted with no medicine, or other medications?

But sure you're right. That phase 3 trial should be good enough for the FDA to grant Orphan Drug Status. Heck just approve it as a legal drug based on that internet video.

Comment

Last edited by COACH_EM_UP; 11-14-2017, 11:06 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by jshouse View Post
                        i think yall are on the same team here bud....
                        The last part of my post was to others, not Miket. He knows that.

Comment

Because I knew this thread would become exactly what it did become?

Or because one person on the internet used something that supposedly stopped a seizure when we have no idea what was really used, how long that kids seizure would have lasted with no medicine, or other medications?

But sure you're right. That phase 3 trial should be good enough for the FDA to grant Orphan Drug Status. Heck just approve it as a legal drug based on that internet video.
                          if you think the FDA has our best interests in mind you're crazier than I thought lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Shinesintx View Post
                            CBD is legal in Texas. Storefronts should be opening soon. CBD does not get you high...but works really well on seizures. My kid had seizures for a few years but outgrew them. If you’ve never seen one in person, trust me, you’d do anything to help your child. The current medicines that are used for seizures are extremely harsh and have lots of side effects. They literally can change your child’s personality and affect the child’s ability to learn.
                            I'm on meds for seizures and I don't think I've ever heard of cbd helping with seizures. I think I'll look into that.

Comment

Originally posted by bollomb View Post
                              While you type this from your moms basement..
                              That's good, that's good, funny man.

Comment

Nancy Reagan is not happy with some of y'all right now.

Comment

Working...
                                X