Whatcha think?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bullseye07 View Post
    Seems like more of a testament to the work put in to get an animal than rememberence of a trophy in its natural glory.
    This!

I wouldn't do it, but I like it. I would assume it was done to commemorate a hard hunt that ended with a small but hard won buck and the hunter chose to mount it this way. May have hiked in for miles and shot his/her first buck after putting in a ton of time and effort. Gotta remember, it was done by an individual for their personal collection. Not every trophy has to be a heavy horned monster.

Life's journey is not to arrive at the grave in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting "Holy shoot....what a ride!"

Comment

I like it!

Comment

Originally posted by fishingsetx View Post
        This!

I wouldn't do it, but I like it. I would assume it was done to commemorate a hard hunt that ended with a small but hard won buck and the hunter chose to mount it this way. May have hiked in for miles and shot his/her first buck after putting in a ton of time and effort. Gotta remember, it was done by an individual for their personal collection. Not every trophy has to be a heavy horned monster.

Life's journey is not to arrive at the grave in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting "Holy shoot....what a ride!"
        Well said brother

Comment

I would not hang it in my living room, but I do think it is a pretty cool idea. I would hang it in a Man Cave if I had one.

Bisch

Comment

Working...
          X