Three Fingers Bowhunting

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Three Fingers Bowhunting

Leaving to hunt with Three Fingers today. Will be leaving from North Carolina at about 6pm and will have a 12 hour drive down. I will be visiting friends and will actually be hunting Sept 21-23. I'll keep everyone posted and hope to have some pictures to put up.

soon as i get some time or know when i may have some time off work im going to book with them as well ,, good luck pics when you can !

Comment

Good luck. I'll be waiting for the write up. Drive safe.

Comment

We arrived in Texas Sunday morning and will be heading out to hunt wednesday thru friday. I will keep you posted.

Comment

Good luck.

Comment

Good luck!

Comment

Can't wait to see some pics. Good luck!

Comment

update after the morning hunt. I believe you said Wed right? Good luck.

Comment

good luck I love hunting that place

Comment

1st Morning hunt recap... I met up with Ryan this morning and headed out to a box blind at the back of the ranch. It was still dark and Ryan loaded the feeder with some corn and put some on the ground as well. I settled in and got my bow and camera set up. After about 10 minutes hogs and some other animals could be seen by the moonlight at the feeder. Light grew and I notice a few fallow deer, a red stag, and several hogs at the feeder. I wanted to shoot a hog but it was so early in the morning I held out for a while. Several big fallow bucks came in along with some whitetail does. After about 20 more minutes I could not wait any longer a nice 60 lb. hog presented a clear shot and I sent an arrow on its way. The shot was perfect and was accented by the lumenok. An oryx that I was after came in 4 times but would not commit to the feeder because of all the other animals. Ryan met up with me and we trailed the hog about 25 yards to its final resting place. The video of the hunt and kill turned out great. I will post the video when I get home this Saturday. I will be going out this weekend with hopes of the big oryx or a big sika.

Comment

Good going! I look forward to seeing the Oryx or sika, when you connect.

Comment

Good Luck!

Comment

what part of NC i was in greensboro form2002-2004 loved it,some of the most beatfull country ,made me miss kentukey,now thats back country living,lol miss that bluegrass

Comment

Yesterday was a good evening. I will do a write up at lunch. I'm back in the blind this morning.

Comment

Havve you seen many blackbucks?

Comment

Working...
                              X