Good bye NFL hello LMN

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good bye NFL hello LMN

I'm so sick of all of this protesting with athletes making millions of dollars a year. Many of whom their sole contribution to society is that they can play a game real well. I am officially done watching the NFL or NBA. Guess I'll watch lifetime movie network with my wife instead.

Originally posted by DuckDogTrainer View Post
    I'm so sick of all of this protesting with athletes making millions of dollars a year. Many of whom their sole contribution to society is that they can play a game real well. I am officially done watching the NFL or NBA. Guess I'll watch lifetime movie network with my wife instead.
    I'm on the same page, to heck with them.

Comment

Huntin channel. Is there really any sport more important than that anyway? I don't think so.

My opinion ain't worth much though. I don't care anything about sports in general.

Comment

Originally posted by okrattler View Post
        Huntin channel. Is there really any sport more important than that anyway? I don't think so.
        Yeah... I agree with you, at least those folks stand for the National Anthem before they get into their deer stands! Oh wait....

Just kidding man, after this weekend we all need a collective laugh.

Comment

Today was the first time I didn't watch 1 second of NFL other than when I was hunting or vacation, etc. I can't even watch ESPN because it's all about the anthem protests. I won't watch any sport that protests the anthem going forward. I love sports and have always enjoyed watching them, but I don't watch sports to hear athletes political views. Once the sponsorships start leaving, the NFL will change. Until then, I'm out.

Comment

Geez I love watching college and the NFL. I'm just looking passed all the BS. sorry guys. Go cowboys! AND archery starts this Saturday. . Safe hunting.

Comment

Originally posted by Anvilheadtexas View Post
              Yeah... I agree with you, at least those folks stand for the National Anthem before they get into their deer stands! Oh wait....

Just kidding man, after this weekend we all need a collective laugh.
              I just got an idea for my next hunting video

Comment

I really enjoy watching football. I'm in 3 fantasy leagues and 1 pickem league. But after this weekend, I think I'm done. I hate espn anyway. But I love my Cowboys and Texans. But I don't know that I can watch anymore

Comment

Originally posted by AggieArcher View Post
                  I just got an idea for my next hunting video
                  Fill me in!

Comment

Originally posted by laredoarcher View Post
                    Geez I love watching college and the NFL. I'm just looking passed all the BS. sorry guys. Go cowboys! AND archery starts this Saturday. . Safe hunting.

No need to be sorry
                    You're the problem

Comment

I'm in the ...I'm not watching crowd. Principles

Comment

What took so long? I swore off a year ago. Pretty much catch a highlight or two on occasion. That's about it. I wish the nfl would keep them in the locker room until after the national anthem is played.

Comment

I'm bout to be done with the NFL myself. I want to watch football not politics.

Comment

When the ratings go down and the stadiums are half empty, the owners will shut them up. Maybe then they will appreciate their "jobs" and their millions dollar contracts. They don't know how good they've got it.

Comment

I am done watching NFL/NBA. Over the last few years have been watching it less and less.

My thoughts on the protest. Sure they have the right to protest but respect the Country and its Flag that gives them the right to protest. Many brave men and women have paid the ultimate sacrifice to defend the rights we enjoy. Not respecting the flag and country is disrespect to them or any that love them.

Comment

Working...
                              X