TexasBowhunter.com Community  Discussion Forums

TexasBowhunter.com Community Discussion Forums (https://discussions.texasbowhunter.com/forums/index.php)
-   Around the Campfire (https://discussions.texasbowhunter.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Nfl playoffs (https://discussions.texasbowhunter.com/forums/showthread.php?t=627712)

JW 01-02-2017 01:58 AM

Nfl playoffs
 
Let's roll.....
http://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/2017...a3a9042c6d.jpg


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Pedernal 01-02-2017 05:12 AM

Will be fun for sure!

GO BOYS GO!!

AntlerCollector 01-02-2017 06:27 AM

I was glad to see the Packers get in. Hopefully they will get past the Giants.

Brown E 01-02-2017 07:00 AM

Doubt if the Cowboys want to see the Packers right away. No team is hotter although their secondary is in shambles.

Redraider 01-02-2017 07:43 AM

It would b good to see the boys in the bowl but I like the pack vs pats. No one is talking about the falcons. They are set up similar and have an all around team like the boys.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Sackett 01-02-2017 09:05 AM

Texans vs. Cowboys.......hold on a second, dropped my peace pipe and peyote........yeah, so Texans vs. Cowboys :o.

Reality pics Patriots vs Giants with NY taking the super bowl. The Giants are a completely different team in the playoffs.

JW 01-02-2017 09:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Brown E (Post 12067273)
Doubt if the Cowboys want to see the Packers right away. No team is hotter although their secondary is in shambles.



Atlanta is.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

AntlerCollector 01-02-2017 09:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sackett (Post 12067397)
Texans vs. Cowboys.......hold on a second, dropped my peace pipe and peyote........yeah, so Texans vs. Cowboys :o.

Reality pics Patriots vs Giants with NY taking the super bowl. The Giants are a completely different team in the playoffs.



Your reality pic of the Giants is still a result of your smoking :)

Bassdeer 01-02-2017 09:58 AM

GO Steelers

sqiggy 01-02-2017 10:27 AM

So, who will the Cowboys play first?

Smart 01-02-2017 10:29 AM

Nfl playoffs
 
Hard to be considered "hot" when you rest 2/3rds of the team the final week but don't rest on the heat of the Boys after the Lions arse whoopin! Plus they get back Claiborne and Lawrence from injury and Smith has two weeks to rest his back. They'll be ready at home versus whoever. And I doubt they give a **** who they play....



.

Curtis32 01-02-2017 10:52 AM

Kinda stunned that the Texans are in the playoffs.

solocam_aggie 01-02-2017 11:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Curtis32 (Post 12067667)
Kinda stunned that the Texans are in the playoffs.

Welcome to the worst division in the NFL lol!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

mjhaverkamp 01-02-2017 11:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Smart (Post 12067621)
Hard to be considered "hot" when you rest 2/3rds of the team the final week but don't rest on the heat of the Boys after the Lions arse whoopin! Plus they get back Claiborne and Lawrence from injury and Smith has two weeks to rest his back. They'll be ready at home versus whoever. And I doubt they give a **** who they play....



.

yep

niceg3s 01-02-2017 12:06 PM

Packers-Seahawks-Steelers-Raiders
Cowboys-Falcons-Patriots-Chiefs
Cowboys-Patriots
Cowboys

Antlers86 01-02-2017 12:10 PM

Packers, Lions, Steelers, Raiders
Cowboys, Falcons, Pat's, Chiefs
Cowboys, Pat's
Cowboys by 6

niceg3s 01-02-2017 12:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sqiggy (Post 12067617)
So, who will the Cowboys play first?

Lowest winning seed from the NFC wildcard. Either Packers(4), Lions(6), or Giants(5). The only team they won't play for sure is Seahawks(3). If the Seahawks win, the Cowboys get the winner of the Packers/Giants. If Seahawks lose, they get the Lions.

Das71198 01-02-2017 12:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ragin' (Post 12067425)
Atlanta is.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Atlanta is playing very good right now & it seems as if no one is even giving them a chance. The talking heads does not even mention them. I am not a Atlanta fan, but they have as good a chance as anyone.

The Oakland / Houston game will be hard to watch. Two inept offensive's against some good defensive play. I wonder what the Over/Under will be on this one...maybe 20

BIG BONE 01-02-2017 12:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by niceg3s (Post 12067922)
Lowest winning seed from the NFC wildcard. Either Packers(4), Lions(6), or Giants(5). The only team they won't play for sure is Seahawks(3). If the Seahawks win, the Cowboys get the winner of the Packers/Giants. If Seahawks lose, they get the Lions.

I hope we get the lions

niceg3s 01-02-2017 01:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BIG BONE (Post 12067951)
I hope we get the lions

Seahawks aren't playing well, but the game will be in Seattle, so I doubt the Lions can pull it off.

JW 01-02-2017 04:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by niceg3s (Post 12068050)
Seahawks aren't playing well, but the game will be in Seattle, so I doubt the Lions can pull it off.



No they seemed to sputter here lately.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

texansfan 01-02-2017 04:18 PM

Texans gunna win!

texansfan 01-02-2017 04:21 PM

For those of you who picked the faders,
How do you think a rookie whip hasn't started a game yet can win his first start that happens to be a playoff game.

Texans by 14

JW 01-02-2017 04:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by texansfan (Post 12068555)
For those of you who picked the faders,

How do you think a rookie whip hasn't started a game yet can win his first start that happens to be a playoff game.



Texans by 14



Same team as a month ago the Raiders would have routed the Texans. Now I honestly don't see em wining.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sackett 01-02-2017 04:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ragin' (Post 12068568)
Same team as a month ago the Raiders would have routed the Texans. Now I honestly don't see em wining.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk


Uhhhhh, the Raiders barely beat the Texans in Mexico City.......with Assweiler and Carr at the helm. I see The Texans moving onto the 2nd round but not any further unless Savage has a hidden Voodoo doll with Marie Laveau channeling Brett Favre.....

JW 01-02-2017 04:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sackett (Post 12068628)
Uhhhhh, the Raiders barely beat the Texans in Mexico City.......with Assweiler and Carr at the helm. I see The Texans moving onto the 2nd round but not any further unless Savage has a hidden Voodoo doll with Marie Laveau channeling Brett Favre.....



Lol.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

niceg3s 01-02-2017 06:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by texansfan (Post 12068555)
For those of you who picked the faders,
How do you think a rookie whip hasn't started a game yet can win his first start that happens to be a playoff game.

Texans by 14

It's going to be an ugly game, but I have faith that Osweiler can let us down one more time... If not, O'Brien will get the job done.

Irish_25 01-02-2017 07:21 PM

go lions!!!

JW 01-02-2017 07:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Irish_25 (Post 12069136)
go lions!!!



Boooooooo! [emoji2]


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Irish_25 01-02-2017 07:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ragin' (Post 12069232)
Boooooooo! [emoji2]


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I just rather the Boys face them instead of the Giants or Packers after a week off.

JW 01-02-2017 07:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Irish_25 (Post 12069304)
I just rather the Boys face them instead of the Giants or Packers after a week off.



I'm just curious how Dallas is gonna do. I wouldn't say I'm overly confident. I'll surely be kicking the bottom out of a recliner for em though.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

hogslayer78 01-02-2017 07:57 PM

The Packers will win the NFC and the Patriots will win the AFC.

Irish_25 01-02-2017 08:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ragin' (Post 12069316)
I'm just curious how Dallas is gonna do. I wouldn't say I'm overly confident. I'll surely be kicking the bottom out of a recliner for em though.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You and me both. Really going to be bummer if they blow after them getting our hopes up and all after this season. After 4-12 seasons we're all like whatever. Lol

JW 01-02-2017 08:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Irish_25 (Post 12069347)
You and me both. Really going to be bummer if they blow after them getting our hopes up and all after this season. After 4-12 seasons we're all like whatever. Lol



Well I can't just judge em on if they win it all or not. I'm just happy with the future.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Irish_25 01-02-2017 08:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ragin' (Post 12069386)
Well I can't just judge em on if they win it all or not. I'm just happy with the future.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That's for sure. We don't have to suffer thru 5 or more years of trying to find another franchise Qb like we did after Aikman. It's not always easy, just go look at the Texans thread. Lol.

curtintex 01-02-2017 08:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ragin' (Post 12069386)
Well I can't just judge em on if they win it all or not. I'm just happy with the future.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This is the wisest thing I've heard a Boys fan say. I think most are a little lovestruck and therefore delusional. I just don't think that they'll win the Super Bowl with a rookie QB and RB, no matter that they have an OL that looks like an all-star team. They just have a few too many holes and unknowns. What they are gonna be is contenders for a long time. As a Texans' fan, that is something I can only hope for someday.:o:D:D:D

bk913 01-02-2017 08:35 PM

Pats should have a pretty reasonable road to the super bowl

JW 01-02-2017 09:40 PM

http://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/2017...ae06663262.jpg
[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Das71198 01-03-2017 08:20 PM

Is it common to put Divisional Championship banners in a Stadium? I have only seen them in one stadium. Most other stadiums have Nfc/AFC champions or Super Bowl banners. I have only been to 3 other Stadiums.

Chew 01-03-2017 08:46 PM

Patriots are going down. This is the beginning of the end for them.

Smart 01-03-2017 08:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hogslayer78 (Post 12069319)
The Packers will win the NFC and the Patriots will win the AFC.


The Packers secondary is trash due to injuries right now. They had 2nd and 3rd string safeties playing CB last Sunday

Burntorange Bowhunter 01-03-2017 09:02 PM

Predictions and opinions are worthless.

Let's get it on.

Tx_Punisher 01-03-2017 09:12 PM

Texans win on Saturday 13-10 but get pwned in the divisional.

flatlander 01-03-2017 09:31 PM

Can the Giants beat the Cowboys three times in a season?

I hope not, but I think we are going to know for sure in a few weeks.

hogslayer78 01-04-2017 05:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by flatlander (Post 12073539)
Can the Giants beat the Cowboys three times in a season?

I hope not, but I think we are going to know for sure in a few weeks.

No way the Giants will beat the Packers this Sunday in Lambeau. They did the last 2 times and went on to win the super bowl. It won't happen this Sunday.

westguy76 01-04-2017 07:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by solocam_aggie (Post 12067811)
Welcome to the worst division in the NFL lol!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

Just don't think this is true.

The AFC south played two of the best conferences this season, and three teams still ended with 8-8 or better. While I am not touting they are the best division in football. They are definitely better than the NFC West and AFC North.

fox1 01-04-2017 07:33 AM

Section 310 seats 5 and 6
Oh yea, I'm gonna be there on the 15th baby.:D

AntlerCollector 01-04-2017 08:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by westguy76 (Post 12074326)
Just don't think this is true.

The AFC south played two of the best conferences this season, and three teams still ended with 8-8 or better. While I am not touting they are the best division in football. They are definitely better than the NFC West and AFC North.



You can't throw facts at a Texans basher :)

WItoTX 01-04-2017 08:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hogslayer78 (Post 12069319)
The Packers will win the NFC and the Patriots will win the AFC.

This is the superbowl I want to see.

Traildust 01-04-2017 08:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hogslayer78 (Post 12074273)
No way the Giants will beat the Packers this Sunday in Lambeau. They did the last 2 times and went on to win the super bowl. It won't happen this Sunday.

And this is based on what?


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 03:35 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright 1999-2012, TexasBowhunter.com