TexasBowhunter.com Community  Discussion Forums

TexasBowhunter.com Community Discussion Forums (https://discussions.texasbowhunter.com/forums/index.php)
-   Current Events - Politics and Such (https://discussions.texasbowhunter.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=60)
-   -   Sessions recuses himself... again. (https://discussions.texasbowhunter.com/forums/showthread.php?t=668610)

JFISHER 11-03-2017 07:13 PM

Sessions recuses himself... again.
 
Time to go Jeff

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2017...sions-must-go/

Quote:

Attorney General Jeff Sessions told a small group of lawmakers in late September he was recused from appointing a special counsel to look into potential corruption surrounding the Uranium One deal and Fusion GPSís work on the Trump dossier, according to one of the lawmakers present.

flywise 11-03-2017 07:31 PM

I had such high hopes for Sessions and for some actual justice out of that department.

GarGuy 11-03-2017 07:47 PM

Time to fire him and appoint Justice Pirro

texansfan 11-03-2017 07:53 PM

When a judge recuses himself it usually means that he can't be impartial to the car because he has something to do with either side of it

So sessions got his hands dirty with Uranium?

Livin'2hunt 11-03-2017 08:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by flywise (Post 12891552)
I had such high hopes for Sessions and for some actual justice out of that department.


I didn't. I always believed he was just John Cornyn from Alabama.


.

Clay C 11-03-2017 11:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by texansfan (Post 12891605)
When a judge recuses himself it usually means that he can't be impartial to the car because he has something to do with either side of it

So sessions got his hands dirty with Uranium?



Iím thinking that or he just isnít willing to do whatís needed for whatever reason (probably someone holding dirt on him). The dude needs to go. Heís been nothing but a disappointment.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

longhorn_cop 11-04-2017 12:03 AM

Rudy G for AG


Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

Shinesintx 11-04-2017 12:05 AM

Read the link...Sessions has not recused Himself.

longhorn_cop 11-04-2017 01:12 AM

Then he needs to get off his hands and do something. I still think he needs to go


Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

muzzlebrake 11-04-2017 08:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GarGuy (Post 12891595)
Time to fire him and appoint Justice Pirro

X10!!!!!!!!!!!!!! She would chew them up like a chainsaw carving a pumpkin.

Sessions is a do nothing thru and thru. Like 99% of the DC establishment he got dirt under his fingernails and don't want it to be noticed. The other 1% just haven't found the right place to scratch yet.

J Sweet 11-04-2017 09:32 AM

Milk toast covered in weak sauce with a glass of fat free milk.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

texansfan 11-04-2017 10:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shinesintx (Post 12892190)
Read the link...Sessions has not recused Himself.

So #fakenews ???

texansfan 11-04-2017 10:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by J Sweet (Post 12892659)
Milk toast covered in weak sauce with a glass of fat free milk.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Not true
Trump praised this man before he nominated him.

J Sweet 11-04-2017 11:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by texansfan (Post 12892874)
Not true

Trump praised this man before he nominated him.



Milk toast, weak sauce, skim milk.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

4wheels 11-05-2017 04:45 AM

I think there is another way to look at this. Sessions is confident nothing will come of these “investigations” - so why bother. Plus he is close enough to talking with Russians as a Senator, that he could get in trouble for a process crime while answering questions to the senate. (Like Senators are trying right now) Get someone twisted up in goofie gotcha questions, and then the investigation branches into something else. All on our dime of course.

4wheels 11-05-2017 04:53 AM

http://www.factcheck.org/2017/03/did-sessions-lie/

All the questions from Senator Al Franklin are about a fake story. But Sessions is under oath and has to answer truthfully. I believe he does, and the questions are tricky enough that no matter what sessions says would be twisted as if he lied.

Sessions can’t be replaced because his replacement needs to have confirmation. So Trump has to work with the guy as best as he can.


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 01:06 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright 1999-2012, TexasBowhunter.com