Silent Auction Items

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Silent Auction Items

I am turning to the green screen for some help. I know we have a ton of great people on this site so I am reaching out for some last minute help for a Young Life event here in Paris, TX. Young Life is hosting their annual skeet shoot fundraiser here on the 18th and we are still in need of some donations for silent auction items for this event. I know there are some fine craftsmen and fellow outdoorsmen and women on this site who are always willing to help out for a good cause. This fundraiser benefits tons of Lamar County youth each year by providing funding for Christian based events and mentoring programs for our young adults here in the county. If you have any items or possibly a hunt/fishing trip of some sort that you would be willing to donate it would be wonderful!! I have attached the event flyer below and will be happy to send a tax donation form to anyone who donates following the event so that you can write off your donation. Feel free to PM me and I will be happy to contact you personally and answer any questions. Thanks in advance!!
    Attached Files

Bump for good cause...................

Comment

I'll help out, they say the average age a young person comes to Christ now is 14, it is so very important that we reach and teach our young folks about the life changing relationship with Jesus.

Thank you for what your doing, pm me and Ill hook you up with a guided fishing trip.

Comment

Will do RR!!!! Thanks so much !!!

Comment

A little bump for the evening crowd

Comment

Good organization.
            I would be willing to give some money.
            Let me know how best to get it to you.

Comment

PM your name and address, I have a couple knives I'll send to you.

Comment

I shot in this last year, fun time and great cause!

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Comment

Awesome of everyone that can help

Comment

Well, I'm trying to help, but I can't get any info.

Comment

Just talked to thread starter told him about your post. He said he will get back to everyone on here this evening. Think he may be in hay field.
                      Originally posted by Drycreek3189 View Post
                      Well, I'm trying to help, but I can't get any info.

Comment

PM's sent to those who responded! I apologize for the delay in getting in touch with each of you. Back to work today for us school teachers....and they tend to get upset when we are staring at TBH on our phones during inservice...haha

Comment

Originally posted by wgoodtx View Post
                          Just talked to thread starter told him about your post. He said he will get back to everyone on here this evening. Think he may be in hay field.

Well, if he is, I don't envy him. Been there. He sent me a pm and I got his info. Thank you for your help !

Comment

Im glad to see stuff like this going on in Paris. I will hopefully be attending this year and look forward to it.

Comment

Originally posted by 11B View Post
                              Im glad to see stuff like this going on in Paris. I will hopefully be attending this year and look forward to it.
                              Awesome!! 11B holler at me if you need any info or just come see me at the event! Would be great to visit with another local bowhunter from TBH.

Comment

Working...
                              X