Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The 2017 - 12th Annual TexasBowhunter.com Open (Registration Form)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The 2017 - 12th Annual TexasBowhunter.com Open (Registration Form)

12th Annual TexasBowhunter.com Golf Tournament Registration

The Date:
    June 10, 2017
    1:30 p.m. (Shotgun)

The Place:
    The Golf Club Fossil Creek
    3401 Clubgate Dr
    76137 Fort Worth TX

The Registration Form
    Click Here

The cost of the Tournament is $70/person (includes tax).

Every year we had a golf shirt except last year. This was requested to keep the cost down. But, there were still some who wanted one. SO....in an effort to please all , the Game Guard River Blue Plaid with our Tournament Series Logo will be available for those who would like to add to their Tournament Fees.

Click image for larger version

Name:	River_Blue_Plaid_Shirt_1022.gif
Views:	1
Size:	76.5 KB
ID:	25112004

Please mail your completed Registration Form and check to the address on the bottom.

Tournament Format and Awards

Format:

2-Man Scramble is the competition format. It is exactly what it sounds like: a scramble in which the teams consist of two players each. After each shot, the better of the two shots is selected and both players play from that spot, until the ball is holed. One team score is recorded.

Two Flights:

1) Trophy Class Flight – As a guideline, if the combined handicaps (or best guess) are 25 or under, the team belongs in the Trophy Flight.

2) Cull Flight

**Winners of the previous year’s Cull Flight automatically move to this year’s Trophy Flight**

Tournament Awards:

1st 2nd and 3rd places in EACH of the two flights will be awarded trophies.
    (12 trophies)

Additional Contests & Prizes:

1) Closest to the Pin Contests (2)

Cash prizes will be awarded on two par three holes for the competitor that hits his or her tee shot
    closest to the pin from the designated tee box. (Cash amount based on participation.)

2) Long Drive Holes (2)

Cash Prizes will be awarded on two par fives to the competitor that hits the longest tee shot from his or her designated tee box The tee shot MUST be in the fairway in order to qualify. (Cash amount based on participation.)

Awards and general Happy Hour will follow immediately at Flips Patio. All site members are welcome to join us here!

Note: This tournament will strictly be a fun, quality event conducted through tournament fees.

Looking forward to seeing you all there!

I'm in, partner TBD. Was worried about a conflict with the Ponder Education Foundation scramble since they moved it to June 3 this year, but now it should serve as a nice warmup.

Comment

Im in. Just need to decide if Im bringing a partner or just team up with another single here.

Comment

I'm in. Need a partner as well.

Comment

EZ40 and I will be there.

Comment

2:00 is gonna be HOT

Comment

Originally posted by Bullseye07 View Post
              Good thing the beer will be cold

Comment

Originally posted by Bullseye07 View Post
                At least it isnt July or August.

Comment

Originally posted by rtp View Post
                  At least it isnt July or August, in Houston.
                  I've played in Houston before in July and thought I was going to die. It was comfortable at Fossil Creek last year.

I'm in and will need a partner.

Looking for someone to drive cart, hit long drives in the fairway, hit the correct half of the greens, be on constant lookout for the beer cart, and keep score. My partner from last year, PHDAN, wanted me to say a strong back to carry me around is also required.

Comment

Originally posted by 16ncs View Post
                    I've played in Houston before in July and thought I was going to die. It was comfortable at Fossil Creek last year.

I'm in and will need a partner.

Looking for someone to drive cart, hit long drives in the fairway, hit the correct half of the greens, be on constant lookout for the beer cart, and keep score. My partner from last year, PHDAN, wanted me to say a strong back to carry me around is also required.
                    Sounds like your nickname is backpack.

Comment

Originally posted by rtp View Post
                      Sounds like your nickname is backpack.
                      This reminds me I brought 11 dozen balls to the first tee last year. I needed that backpack.

Comment

My Partner just made Captain so he's is junior once again and will be in the sky that Saturday and All-Stars just took me out of the picture. We really enjoyed the tournament last year. Bummed.

Comment

Originally posted by Chad C View Post
                          My Partner just made Captain so he's is junior once again and will be in the sky that Saturday and All-Stars just took me out of the picture. We really enjoyed the tournament last year. Bummed.

That's a bummer!

Comment

Originally posted by Chad C View Post

Hate to hear this news! Come on and join us at the HH on Friday.
                            Is your partner a pilot?

Comment

Originally posted by 16ncs View Post
                              Hate to hear this news! Come on and join us at the HH on Friday.

Is your partner a pilot?

I'll attempt to hit up the HH and yessir he is.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                              X