It's just stupid hot...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It's just stupid hot...

...we set a new record of 108 yesterday and it feels like a repeat right now. Like a 111-114 heat index.

Anyone else setting new high's / records in the state??

I think they were talking about the most days over a 100 in a row.

Comment

been raining here today, no complaints

Comment

Originally posted by Artos View Post
        ...we set a new record of 108 yesterday and it feels like a repeat right now. Like a 111-114 heat index.

Yeah, but it's trying to rain down there!!

Comment

It's only about 90 here today.

Comment

It has been hoot up here all month too. The rain helped here this morning.

Comment

It is ridiculous hot, I go out and work on the tractor and 30 minutes later I am spent and soaked in sweat. I guess being 48 dont help much either, I am getting a few miles on me.

Comment

We broke a lot of very old 'heat' records for the month of January here in Montgomery County. I just saw the first drops of rain at the house this morning since early May!

Comment

Originally posted by Johnny View Post
                  We broke a lot of very old 'heat' records for the month of January here in Montgomery County. I just saw the first drops of rain at the house this morning since early May!
                  I had drops all around me for the last few weeks, unfortunately is was my own sweat

Comment

It's hot here too. Mercury scared the crap out of 91 here. That's HOT in CO.

But...it's rained like 3 or 4 inches in the past 4 days, so I can't really complain...

Comment

Originally posted by MountainMan View Post
                      It's hot here too. Mercury scared the crap out of 91 here. That's HOT in CO.
                      Dont say that!!! we are headed to Beaver Creek/Vail at the end of the month trying to escape this dang heat here!

Comment

I admit, 108 is dang hot.

That said, sitting in the shade in DCUs in Al Eudid AB, Qatar in May of 07 with it getting almost to 120 in the days.....omg. sleeping in the air conditioned tents being 90-95 inside....miserable. 430AM rolls around, and all of a sudden the air fills with moisture from humidity. it looks thick like fog its so bad! and your uniform sticks to you in a minute easy.... you didnt want to eat, sleep, and couldnt stand being near yourself! "it's a different kind of heat"

Comment

92 here. Not complaining.

Comment

Finally got some rain today but boy is it stupid hot and HUMID now.

Comment

We live in the same neck of the woods and I can't get over how hot it is down here right now. On the 4th, my wife and I where doing yard work and didn't realize it was 105.5! Spent half the time with our heads under a hose...LOL

Originally posted by Artos View Post

Anyone else setting new high's / records in the state??

Comment

Working...
                              X