Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Help choosing Metal Building Contractor San Antonio

Hello,
    There's lot of options and would love a referral. Please advise on who I should select to purchase a metal building dilevered and installed. Need everything done including slab. Looking for an out the door turn key price.. thinking a 30x30 with one roll up door, one man door and possibly a window or two.
    Thanks a lot!

You can save a ton of money by subbing out the different jobs yourself. Slab, building with delivery, installation. If you are out north of town and want to go this route I have some contacts for you.

Comment

In for info too

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Check with Dozer on here. He is south of Austin but would probably do one there. He is very good.

Comment

Thanks guys. Anyone else?

Comment

Texas Building Center in Kingsland has been doing this for 10 years.

Comment

Justin West construction
              830-534-4103.

I've been in several of his buildings and he does great work for a fair price and is very fast also.

Comment

We live in Spring Branch. After looking at a few different options, went with Arklatex. It's wood frame with metal skin. 3' of rock around bottom. 30x30, 2 garage doors on front, one on back and one pedestrian door. Spent right at 45k. We had to bring in a ton or base as the shop is sitting on the edge of a hill and we had to build a retaining wall.
                Last edited by saintsfan; 11-15-2017, 08:08 PM. Reason: Sp

Comment

Originally posted by saintsfan View Post
                  We live in Spring Branch. After looking at a few different options, went with Arklatex. It's wood frame with metal skin. 3' of rock around bottom. 30x30, 2 garage doors on front, one on back and one pedestrian door. Spent right at 45k. We had to bring in a ton or base as the shop is sitting on the edge of a hill and we had to build a retaining wall.
                  thank you very much! ill call them today

Comment

Working...
                  X