Big Mike blinds by Barronett

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Big Mike blinds by Barronett

anyone used one of them or heard anything about them? I'm 6'2 and have what has been affectionately referred to as "gorilla" arms.

Searched the forums for any info before posting so I was wondering if you guys had any input.

I have one at all of my stands. Very roomy and great durability so far. The only thing I don't like is that you must stand up for close shots because the windows are higher up unless you have a tall chair.

I'm 6'2" with these "gorilla arms" that you speak of

Comment

I was interested in their blinds. I was wondering about their hub durability. I am wanting that Bell Bottom.

Comment

Get a Krivoman blind, I'm 6'3 and have 30" draw. Works great for me!

Comment

I've had an offer for one as a birthday present so I'm doing some research on them. Are they really roomy enough to comfortably stand and shoot without making all kinds of terrible noise? I guess that's my biggest concern.

thanks for the input so far guys!

Comment

Originally posted by Bhuntinfishn View Post
            Get a Krivoman blind, I'm 6'3 and have 30" draw. Works great for me!
            Kinda hard to fold that up and scoot around with.

Comment

Originally posted by Ragin' View Post
              Kinda hard to fold that up and scoot around with.
              nah just role it around

Comment

Originally posted by JakeRichardson View Post
                I've had an offer for one as a birthday present so I'm doing some research on them. Are they really roomy enough to comfortably stand and shoot without making all kinds of terrible noise? I guess that's my biggest concern.

thanks for the input so far guys!
                Yes. Like is said, I'm about your size from what it sounds like. I can stand, draw, and move my bow at full draw without hitting anything.

Comment

awesome to know. I was trying to decide between the Big Mike and the Big Mike XT, but at only 6'2 and weighing in at 185, I don't think I need the extra space.

Comment

Working...
                  X