Announcement

Collapse

TBH Maintenance

Ongoing TBH Website maintenance this evening to whenever. Your TBH visit may not be optimal during this service window.
See more
See less

Cattle Panel Blind (My Version)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cattle Panel Blind (My Version)

Here is my version of a cattle panel blind.........I took ideas from many post on here. 6ft deep by 5ft 6in wide. Skinned with free heavy duty industrial landscape fabric. Painted with an entire gallon of good exterior ooooops paint from Lowes.

I do know the image is sideways, and I can't for the life of me figure out how to fix that. I am a long time reader, and first time thread creator.....so cut me some slack.
    Attached Files

I installed this in a 20 acre cut over that I just purchased in South Mississippi. The horns are not huge on our deer, but the deer are plentiful. A 130 is a massive trophy to us in my area.

Comment

Turned out pretty sweet

Comment

Very nice! I have a bunch of coroplast and panels on hand, thinking about making one myself.

Comment

Nice!

Comment

I forgot to mention I built a standard 2x6 base floored with deck boards to get it off the ground a little. It’s on a hill so long front legs and short back ones to make it easier to level. Front is about 2.5 feet off the ground and back is about 8 inches.

Comment

Side windows are shoot through mesh, front window is a solid board on a hinge. I like to have my front window open in the fading light to give me the best visibility.

Comment

looks good
                Attached Files

Comment

Sweet! I need to build a couple

Comment

Looks good!

Comment

Cost I have in the blind is really low. Some zip ties, some scrap lumber. All I really purchased was two cattle panels, 4-2x6s, a $9 bucket of oops paint, and two small hinges.

Comment

Cool build, ought to be fun to hunt out of.

Comment

I like it! So you paint landscape fabric? Does it breath enough so you don't melt?

Comment

Very nice. What part of MS are you in?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Well done!! Do you have any pics of inside?

Comment

Working...
                              X