TexasBowhunter.com Community  Discussion Forums

TexasBowhunter.com Community Discussion Forums (https://discussions.texasbowhunter.com/forums/index.php)
-   The Other Side of the Ranch (Firearms) (https://discussions.texasbowhunter.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=53)
-   -   How about a trade thread for reloading components. (https://discussions.texasbowhunter.com/forums/showthread.php?t=359131)

scissorhands 02-27-2013 06:51 PM

How about a trade thread for reloading components.
 
I have:
1 lb rl-15
1 lb 4064
1/2 lb n-150

I need:
500 pcs. 30 cal 175gn SMK
Cci br2 large rifle primers.

Can we make a trade?

Reply here for the next guy to see....

Rob

Mofo 02-27-2013 07:21 PM

How many br2's do you need

scissorhands 02-27-2013 07:32 PM

500 will get me started for this competition season

Mofo 02-27-2013 08:06 PM

I could probably help you out on 500 br2's. Where are you located?

scissorhands 02-27-2013 09:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mofo (Post 6699626)
I could probably help you out on 500 br2's. Where are you located?

I live by the heights ( i10 shepherd area)
What are you looking for?

SCREAMINREELS 02-27-2013 09:23 PM

i have some large rifle federal match grade primers. could part with a few hundred if you cant find the exact ones you want. bought 1000 from 10 ring the last day they were still limiting to 1000 ive loaded 100 will take me a while to go through the rest of them.

Mofo 02-27-2013 09:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by scissorhands (Post 6700079)
I live by the heights ( i10 shepherd area)
What are you looking for?

Make me an offer.

ducks-and-bucks 02-27-2013 10:34 PM

I have a RCBS 270 WSM die set I don't need if anyone is interested. Has about 100 cases ran through them... I got rid of that rifle.

Mofo 02-27-2013 10:37 PM

PS I'm cheap.... lol

Brazos Hunter 02-27-2013 10:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SCREAMINREELS (Post 6700168)
i have some large rifle federal match grade primers. could part with a few hundred if you cant find the exact ones you want. bought 1000 from 10 ring the last day they were still limiting to 1000 ive loaded 100 will take me a while to go through the rest of them.

I could use 300 of them. What are you looking for brother?

Mofo 02-28-2013 08:29 PM

Bump

DarrellS 02-28-2013 09:15 PM

I need 500 .45 lrn 230 gr. bullets. I have plenty of brass just no bullets. Let me know what you need, I might have it.

scissorhands 02-28-2013 10:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mofo (Post 6700182)
Make me an offer.

Got a call today and my order came in. Wahoooo

DarrellS 03-02-2013 01:49 PM

I have 1000 CCI Small Pistol primers. WTT for CCI large pistol primers.

Brazos Hunter 04-22-2013 09:09 PM

I have some various powders I can trade for small pistol primers, Speer Gold Dot 9mm, .357, 45 and 30-06 brass. If you have what I'm looking for let me know quantity and what powder/powders you need and we'll go from there. BTW, I'm in Bryan.


~Michael

BigTex.308 04-22-2013 09:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DarrellS (Post 6713012)
I have 1000 CCI Small Pistol primers. WTT for CCI large pistol primers.


If we can express it to/from Houston I can trade ya ;)b




Ike

BigTex.308 04-22-2013 09:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Brazos Hunter (Post 6923385)
I have some various powders I can trade for small pistol primers, Speer Gold Dot 9mm, .357, 45 and 30-06 brass. If you have what I'm looking for let me know quantity and what powder/powders you need and we'll go from there. BTW, I'm in Bryan.


~Michael

I need....

Hp-38/win231
titegroup
autocomp
accurate #5
unique
hs-6





Ike

Brazos Hunter 04-22-2013 09:42 PM

I know I have Unique and I may still have a pound or two of Win231. What do you have that I need?

BigTex.308 04-22-2013 09:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Brazos Hunter (Post 6923644)
I know I have Unique and I may still have a pound or two of Win231. What do you have that I need?

Maybe a partial trade involving small primers and .357mag brass?......





Ike

Brazos Hunter 04-22-2013 09:59 PM

Will see what I have. I'm at work tonight. Will be loading tomorrow and can get you counts on what all I have. PM me your # and a good time to call tomorrow after 1000hrs.

~Michael

Brazos Hunter 04-23-2013 01:14 PM

I have 1# of Unique (trade pending), 1# H414, 2# Accurate 4350, 2# IMR3031,1# IMR4831, 1 3/4# H4831 and @ 300 mag LR primers.


~Michael

dclifton 04-23-2013 01:37 PM

I have 1# of 8208 xbr I really don't need and I'm looking for lee 45 acp dies

Brazos Hunter 04-23-2013 04:46 PM

I don't have a set of Lee's but I do have a 4 pc set of Lyman. Come get 'em. I'll trade to help you out.

Michael
739-2246

Chasing_bone 04-23-2013 04:56 PM

I can trade cash for small rifle primers around dfw. I can't find them anywhere.

BigTex.308 04-23-2013 05:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dclifton (Post 6926342)
I have 1# of 8208 xbr I really don't need and I'm looking for lee 45 acp dies

Midway has them I think. Carbide too ;)b


Ike

Cottonfish 04-23-2013 07:14 PM

Be mindful to keep your eyes on the retailers, seems stuff is coming back in stock slowly. I just got 500rds Starline .44 mag brass from Midway yesterday, it was in stock. That said, I have 200rds new WW brass for a 30-30 I no longer have, along with 200 Sierra 150gr for 30-30. I could use WW large pistol primers, Federal large rifle match primers, and new .284 Win or Lapua 6.5x.284 brass.

Stu

dclifton 04-23-2013 07:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Brazos Hunter (Post 6927129)
I don't have a set of Lee's but I do have a 4 pc set of Lyman. Come get 'em. I'll trade to help you out.

Michael
739-2246

Thanks look forward to meeting u tomorrow.

Brazos Hunter 04-23-2013 08:29 PM

While going through some of my reloading equipment today I came across a press I do not need. It's a Lee Pro 1000. It will come with 5 shell plates (#1,two #2's,#9,#19), 3 bases to mount the shell plates to. Everything to load both small and large primers. I'm open to trade offers. I can use some CCI AR-22 rounds and will consider all other offers.


~Michael

Brazos Hunter 04-23-2013 09:10 PM

Press is sold pending trade to Ike.

JP8 04-24-2013 06:06 AM

Looking .257 Rob/mag dies.

bluelund79 04-24-2013 06:38 PM

1 Attachment(s)
186 pieces of 38SPL brass. Would like to swap for 80/85gr 6mm/243 Speer bullets or 165gr 308 Speer bullets. I'll add the appropriate amount of cash. Otherwise, 243, 25/06 or 30/06 rifle brass would be great. I'd do 10 pieces of mine per 1 on the swap side.

Brazos Hunter 04-24-2013 10:35 PM

I came across a couple sets of dies I don't need. RCBS 30 Waters and a new set of Lee .223

djc 04-25-2013 08:14 AM

I have
1 box of 100 Hornady 30 cal .308 208 gr BTHP
7 boxes of 100 Hornady 30 cal .308 150 gr SP Interlock
1 box of 100 30 cal .308 Sierra 220 gr HPBT

I am looking for Hornady 30 cal .308 208 gr AMAX

Jason19 04-25-2013 08:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chasing_bone (Post 6927158)
I can trade cash for small rifle primers around dfw. I can't find them anywhere.

PM Sent

redneck82 04-25-2013 01:44 PM

PM Sent on Lee .223 Dies

Jason19 04-25-2013 01:51 PM

I have 200-250 ( I will count tonight) pieces of 5.56 brass ready to load (sized, sonic cleaned, trimmed, primer pocket cleaned and tumbled.) Not exactly sure on what I need but feel free to make an offer.

redneck82 04-25-2013 01:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Brazos Hunter (Post 6928309)
Press is sold pending trade to Ike.

Man Ike is quick. I was eyeing this.....:(

Brazos Hunter 04-25-2013 06:32 PM

Ike's dad picked up another press so mine's back up for grabs.

Brazos Hunter 04-26-2013 11:29 AM

I stumbled across 300+ Mag LR primers yesterday if anyone needs some. I also picked up a bunch of CCI AR-22 yesterday so I no longer "need" any.

BigTex.308 04-26-2013 01:58 PM

Ttt



Ike

bluelund79 04-26-2013 02:56 PM

Pm sent on the accurate 4350 Michael. 38spl brass is still available for swapping

Jason19 04-26-2013 03:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jason19 (Post 6935214)
I have 200-250 ( I will count tonight) pieces of 5.56 brass ready to load (sized, sonic cleaned, trimmed, primer pocket cleaned and tumbled.) Not exactly sure on what I need but feel free to make an offer.

after looking last night;

I can use 9mm brass, .223 brass, 45 ACP brass, 300 blackout brass or primers of any size.

BigTex.308 04-26-2013 03:03 PM

I can trade 1,000 large pistol primers for equal amount of small pistol.

Maybe even 2,000.....




Ike

Brazos Hunter 04-26-2013 03:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Brazos Hunter (Post 6926193)
I have 1# of Unique (trade pending), 1# H414, 2# Accurate 4350 (SOLD), 2# IMR3031,1# IMR4831, 1 3/4# H4831 and @ 300 mag LR primers.


~Michael

Trade pending on the 4350

bustacap 04-26-2013 09:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jason19 (Post 6940190)
after looking last night;

I can use 9mm brass, .223 brass, 45 ACP brass, 300 blackout brass or primers of any size.

I've got some 300blk brass if you'be got some AA1680

bluelund79 04-26-2013 09:18 PM

http://discussions.texasbowhunter.co...d.php?t=372248

Added 3 1911 magazines, and the 38spl brass is still available. Looking for 6mm 80-85gr bullets, 308 165-168gr bullets, 44mag 200-300gr jacketed bullets, 30/06 dies, or 44mag carbide dies.

BigTex.308 04-26-2013 09:22 PM

Sent ya a text eric....



Ike

bluelund79 04-26-2013 10:04 PM

replied bud. Holding them for you

dclifton 04-27-2013 01:50 PM

Anybody have any good deals on 45 acp bullets? Idc if there cast or plated etc. just cheap

rcjunky007 04-27-2013 02:58 PM

Alpine has a good stock of powders and bullets. Even pistol. Didn't ask about primers.


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 03:17 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright 1999-2012, TexasBowhunter.com