Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

madison wisconsin - anyone live in that area?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

madison wisconsin - anyone live in that area?

I'll be heading up in April for a week on business and would love to know if there are any ponds/shoreline worth fishing in the evenings.

248,951 People according to Wikipedia. Sorry! Had too!

Comment

Originally posted by captainsling View Post
      248,951 People according to Wikipedia. Sorry! Had too!
      Beat me to it! Glad to know there is another smart arse besides Chew on here. Discussing his crap gets old.

Comment

I'm sorry topshot! I apologize for pooping on your thread. Carry on.

Someone from Wisconsin is on here and Blood Trail is a wannabe Wisconsoner. Y'all help him out.

Comment

I'll be there next week...but that doesn't answer the OP

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Lake Wingra, Lake Mendota, Lake Monona, Lake Kegonsa.....those lakes killed me my first year of college. No game fish season is open, so it'll be panfish only. Bluegills won't be on their beds until first week of May. Heck, there may even be ice left! Kidding. Lots of parks, but be careful of parking. Enjoy your trip, and don't judge the state based off Madison, think Austin, only worse.

Comment

Originally posted by bluelund79 View Post
              Lake Wingra, Lake Mendota, Lake Monona, Lake Kegonsa.....those lakes killed me my first year of college. No game fish season is open, so it'll be panfish only. Bluegills won't be on their beds until first week of May. Heck, there may even be ice left! Kidding. Lots of parks, but be careful of parking. Enjoy your trip, and don't judge the state based off Madison, think Austin, only worse.
              Thanks for the insight. I love catching yellow perch so hopefully I can get on some, though they may be out in deeper water.

Comment

Monona or Mendota then would be better bets. They won't have the size of the Dakotas or Lake Michigan, but they eat just as good. Find a local diner for a Friday fish fry, you'll thank me later. Good luck fishing, and safe travels

Comment

Originally posted by bluelund79 View Post
                  Monona or Mendota then would be better bets. They won't have the size of the Dakotas or Lake Michigan, but they eat just as good. Find a local diner for a Friday fish fry, you'll thank me later. Good luck fishing, and safe travels
                  Thanks!

Comment

Working...
                  X