TexasBowhunter.com Community  Discussion Forums

TexasBowhunter.com Community Discussion Forums (https://discussions.texasbowhunter.com/forums/index.php)
-   Around the Campfire (https://discussions.texasbowhunter.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Putin accused of ordering influence of election! (https://discussions.texasbowhunter.com/forums/showthread.php?t=628555)

UncleBubba 01-06-2017 04:32 PM

Putin accused of ordering influence of election!
 
Why not Hillary for being stupid enough to try to circumvent the system with her lying ways?
I hope Trump tears the "intelligence" agencies a new one. Just more blame anyone but the Clintons...

HoustonR6ryda 01-06-2017 04:50 PM

http://www.cnn.com/2017/01/05/politi...ers/index.html

Luck_of_the_Draw 01-06-2017 04:51 PM

The truth will always do that.

Speedgoat 01-06-2017 04:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HoustonR6ryda (Post 12084427)

If he said they'll pay for it, then they'll pay for it.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

Fishy 01-06-2017 04:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by UncleBubba (Post 12084343)
Why not Hillary for being stupid enough to try to circumvent the system with her lying ways?
I hope Trump tears the "intelligence" agencies a new one. Just more blame anyone but the Clintons...

And why is it that it appears the media or outside forces sure seemed to hush things after Donna Brazile was said to have illegally helped Hillary with debate questions?

Don't seem to hear much about that either.

ghostgoblin22 01-06-2017 05:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fishy (Post 12084453)
And why is it that it appears the media or outside forces sure seemed to hush things after Donna Brazile was said to have illegally helped Hillary with debate questions?

Don't seem to hear much about that either.

it doesn't fit the lefts and MSM's agenda....

Ironman 01-06-2017 05:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fishy (Post 12084453)
And why is it that it appears the media or outside forces sure seemed to hush things after Donna Brazile was said to have illegally helped Hillary with debate questions?



Don't seem to hear much about that either.


http://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/2017...4bce99260d.jpg


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Fishy 01-06-2017 05:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ironman (Post 12084508)

:D:D

overcomer401965 01-06-2017 05:21 PM

And the O has never done the same?

monsterspike 01-06-2017 05:22 PM

thanks putin!

mcanderson83 01-06-2017 05:22 PM

So he did the same thing that Obama tried to do in Israel ... and we're supposed to be upset by this?

flywise 01-06-2017 05:27 PM

If the russians hacked and influenced the election they did not do a very good job of it because killery still won the popular vote by nearly 3 million.
Killery rigged the election against herself, simply by being herself

WItoTX 01-06-2017 05:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by UncleBubba (Post 12084343)
Why not Hillary for being stupid enough to try to circumvent the system with her lying ways?
I hope Trump tears the "intelligence" agencies a new one. Just more blame anyone but the Clintons...

Don't think tearing anyone a new one is necessary. Just clean out the bad eggs and replace with quality, which is what he seems to have a knack of doing.

BTGuard 01-06-2017 05:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by flywise (Post 12084575)
If the russians hacked and influenced the election they did not do a very good job of it because killery still won the popular vote by nearly 3 million.
Killery rigged the election against herself, simply by being herself

Or maybe they did such an excellent job that they got the important states votes rather then just going for pure numbers ;)

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Mudslinger 01-06-2017 05:43 PM

Liberals are still PO'ed about the election and are still trying to discredit the results. They unfortunately will never go away until the US we love and need is basically destroyed. We came close to loosing the great country if this election had not turned out the way it did. No way on God's green earth can they prove that the election was rigged. All the libtards can just KMB!

Bill in San Jose 01-06-2017 07:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by flywise (Post 12084575)
If the russians hacked and influenced the election they did not do a very good job of it because killery still won the popular vote by nearly 3 million.
Killery rigged the election against herself, simply by being herself


But eliminate 2 states with large Democratic voting populations (CA and NY) and in the other 48 states Trump won by 3 million.

J Sweet 01-06-2017 07:51 PM

Or just the illegals and those that vote "early and often"


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Chad C 01-06-2017 08:02 PM

It's cute but she ran on Obamas two terms and lost based on that.............


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Vermin93 01-06-2017 08:10 PM

This global cyber war is concerning. As usual, both sides have charged out of their partisan bunkers and completely politicized the issue. The ideologues on both sides are more annoying than ever.

J Sweet 01-06-2017 08:18 PM

It's concerning because everyone else is better at it than us apparently.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bill in San Jose 01-06-2017 08:18 PM

Sending out phishing emails is not cyber warfare. A guy sitting in an internet cafe in Nigeria paying an orphan with AIDS to swat flies can do it.

Read up on cyber warfare, this was simpleton stuff.

But still:

Show proof the people who did it were associated with, and run by, the Russian government.

Show proof that they got all the data.

Show proof that they gave it to Assange at Wikileaks.

Show proof that 1 email released was fraudulent.

Show proof that the Russians attempted to enter any state's voting system,


μολν λαβ

AntlerCollector 01-06-2017 08:24 PM

I was going to vote for Hillary, but Putin made me vote for Trump

Vermin93 01-06-2017 08:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bill in San Jose (Post 12085096)
Sending out phishing emails is not cyber warfare. A guy sitting in an internet cafe in Nigeria paying an orphan with AIDS to swat flies can do it.

Read up on cyber warfare, this was simpleton stuff.

But still:

Show proof the people who did it were associated with, and run by, the Russian government.

Show proof that they got all the data.

Show proof that they gave it to Assange at Wikileaks.

Show proof that 1 email released was fraudulent.

Show proof that the Russians attempted to enter any state's voting system,


μολν λαβ


Persuasive. Maybe Trump will consider you for Director of National Intelligence. :rolleyes:

UncleBubba 01-06-2017 08:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mcanderson83 (Post 12084544)
So he did the same thing that Obama tried to do in Israel ... and we're supposed to be upset by this?



Right!

UncleBubba 01-06-2017 08:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AntlerCollector (Post 12085108)
I was going to vote for Hillary, but Putin made me vote for Trump



Haha nice!

flywise 01-06-2017 09:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bill in San Jose (Post 12084978)
But eliminate 2 states with large Democratic voting populations (CA and NY) and in the other 48 states Trump won by 3 million.

Absolutely.....God bless the electoral college

skiguy327 01-06-2017 11:25 PM

Our Politics aside. We all should be outraged at Russia's role to influence OUR election. No matter the outcome. Our Democracy was assaulted and manipulated by a foreign power. The evidence truly is valid. I work in Cyber Security and the release of information in this case is unprecedented. I've never seen the federal government reveal such detailed info and risk revealing their intelligence methods and presence.

Being a Trump supporter should in no way be a reason to invalidate these findings. Trump supporters got what they wanted, but what about the next election? Your candidate may be on the losing side of the manipulation by a foreign power - how will you feel then?

We should all be equally outraged and insist swift and severe retribution be directed at any nation interfering in our Democracy. United we stand.


Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Low Fence 01-07-2017 12:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by skiguy327 (Post 12085663)
Our Politics aside. We all should be outraged at Russia's role to influence OUR election. No matter the outcome. Our Democracy was assaulted and manipulated by a foreign power. The evidence truly is valid. I work in Cyber Security and the release of information in this case is unprecedented. I've never seen the federal government reveal such detailed info and risk revealing their intelligence methods and presence.

Being a Trump supporter should in no way be a reason to invalidate these findings. Trump supporters got what they wanted, but what about the next election? Your candidate may be on the losing side of the manipulation by a foreign power - how will you feel then?

We should all be equally outraged and insist swift and severe retribution be directed at any nation interfering in our Democracy. United we stand.


Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk




..... call me redneck, hill billy, unedumacayted.... but if.....if.....just if you have nothing to hide.... then you , have nothing to hide.

Id get stolen every minute, nothing is safe. If you a &$@)$ing idiot and have that kind of info in cyber space.... well you're just a $&@*%ing idiot that couldn't run a country anyway.

Cyber protection "whatever".... if I had enough money... and it wouldn't take much in the grand scheme of things I could pay a 16 year old hacker to find any darn thing I want about any person In The free world if they typed it on anything but a type writer

CrookedArrow 01-07-2017 07:35 AM

Putin/Trump............2020..........................

M16 01-07-2017 08:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by skiguy327 (Post 12085663)

We should all be equally outraged and insist swift and severe retribution be directed at any nation interfering in our Democracy. United we stand.

Alrighty. So what should Israel do about Obama interfering in their election?:eek:


http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/...ust-netanyahu/

RiverRat1 01-07-2017 08:27 AM

All this talk... Can anyone sum up exactly how Russia affected the election in any way?

Ironman 01-07-2017 08:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by skiguy327 (Post 12085663)
Our Politics aside. We all should be outraged at Russia's role to influence OUR election. No matter the outcome. Our Democracy was assaulted and manipulated by a foreign power. The evidence truly is valid. I work in Cyber Security and the release of information in this case is unprecedented. I've never seen the federal government reveal such detailed info and risk revealing their intelligence methods and presence.

Being a Trump supporter should in no way be a reason to invalidate these findings. Trump supporters got what they wanted, but what about the next election? Your candidate may be on the losing side of the manipulation by a foreign power - how will you feel then?

We should all be equally outraged and insist swift and severe retribution be directed at any nation interfering in our Democracy. United we stand.


Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

So, did Russia change votes on the voting machines? By influencing OUR election, are you referring to hacked emails? If so, were those emails fraudulent? Meaning, did Russia actually write the emails and claim they were written by someone else? If someone running for President had nothing to hide, "then what difference, at this point, does it make?"

You see, the real reason that Clinton lost has nothing to do with Russia, hacking, emails or anything else that you may try to "blame" it on. Clinton lost because the American people stood up and said enough is enough. Clinton lost because she is the epitome of corrupted elitists. Clinton lost because karma bit her right in the ***. And I'm inclined to believe that Clinton lost because there really IS a higher power.

So, regardless of what excuse the Democrats want to use, just know that if these emails weren't there, they wouldn't have gotten hacked.

Sparkles 01-07-2017 08:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ironman (Post 12086002)
So, did Russia change votes on the voting machines? By influencing OUR election, are you referring to hacked emails? If so, were those emails fraudulent? Meaning, did Russia actually write the emails and claim they were written by someone else? If someone running for President had nothing to hide, "then what difference, at this point, does it matter?"

You see, the real reason that Clinton lost has nothing to do with Russia, hacking, emails or anything else that you may try to "blame" it on. Clinton lost because the American people stood up and said enough is enough. Clinton lost because she is the epitome of corrupted elitists. Clinton lost because karma bit her right in the ***. And I'm inclined to believe that Clinton lost because there really IS a higher power.

So, regardless of what excuse the Democrats want to use, just know that if these emails weren't there, they wouldn't have gotten hacked.



Boom! Well stated


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

tminc 01-07-2017 08:35 AM

ANYTHING! that kept that ***** out is good with me ,where do i send my thank you letter,now i hear she will run for ny city mayor and hopefully all the dems can live in new york and cali and we can have our country back. Thank God, Thank Putin, Thank everybody that still has a brain and the balls to use it. :))))) Thank yall, Now why ain't all of these whiners moving?, ill lend them a truck

sharkhunter 01-07-2017 08:50 AM

The one question I have is what misinformation did Russia spread ?

LWC 01-07-2017 08:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by M16 (Post 12085966)
Alrighty. So what should Israel do about Obama interfering in their election?:eek:


http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/...ust-netanyahu/

It is not a good thing. Obamas actions while he has been in office have been anti Israel....a big mistake in my opinion. Russia is not trying to influence elections for our benefit. Just because you agree with the outcome in this case does not make it a good thing. News Flash. All politicians are dirty. If you want Russia and other foreign countries to only release the skeletons from one candidate, thus influencing our democracy.....keep your heads buried in the sand and pat each other on the back.

Fishy 01-07-2017 08:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sharkhunter (Post 12086097)
The one question I have is what misinformation did Russia spread ?

The libs don't want to hear facts, they just want to keep the complainers ramped up and outraged.

Ironman 01-07-2017 08:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LWC (Post 12086109)
It is not a good thing. Obamas actions while he has been in office have been anti Israel....a big mistake in my opinion. Russia is not trying to influence elections for our benefit. Just because you agree with the outcome in this case does not make it a good thing. News Flash. All politicians are dirty. If you want Russia and other foreign countries to only release the skeletons from one candidate, thus influencing our democracy.....keep your heads buried in the sand and pat each other on the back.

The media and the Democrats, in unison I might add, tried their ****edest to dig up everything they could on Trump, and you know it! But hey, if you want to keep YOUR head in the sand, then so be it.

J Sweet 01-07-2017 09:01 AM

They know jack about who did it. Have y'all watched the hearings?

How do we know Russia did it?

It had to have been them. Fits their MO.

How do you know top Kremlin officials were aware?

They had to have known.


It's all speculation. Could be right but they have no evidence. All political.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

sharkhunter 01-07-2017 09:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fishy (Post 12086116)
The libs don't want to hear facts, they just want to keep the complainers ramped up and outraged.

Exactly, if Putin helped exposed information that helped American voters make an informed decision then I would like to buy that man a brewski ! The fact trump won with the midia against him is really a miracle. If anything Russia helped level the playing field.

Encinal 01-07-2017 09:05 AM

The CIA isn't made up of a bunch of snowflakes with a pro Obama agenda.

That's ridiculous. If they say the Russians gave Assange the information, then they most likely did.

Attacking the intelligence agencies that you will soon be in charge of is stupid.

He's much better off saying "Did the Russians force Donna Brazil to give Hillary debate questions"?

"Did the Russians force Hillary to put a server in her basement?"

"If the Russians are actively trying to hack politicians emails, does t it make what Hillary did that much more dangerous?"

Pandering to the plebes in the vernacular is great when you are running for office, but it gets you nowhere when you are running an office and you create personality barriers between you and the agencies below you.

J Sweet 01-07-2017 09:05 AM

Hell Obama retaliated before the investigation was even concluded. That means one thing. The narrative was already written. I trust nothing from anyone serving in an Obama admin. Y'all been around the last 8 yrs?


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

LWC 01-07-2017 09:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ironman (Post 12086130)
The media and the Democrats, in unison I might add, tried their ****edest to dig up everything they could on Trump, and you know it! But hey, if you want to keep YOUR head in the sand, then so be it.

This isn't about the media or Trump. It is about RUSSIA trying to help one candidate win....and many thinking this is a good thing. We all know how the media leans and who they want to win. But win someone that wants to kill you, helps to give you want you want. You might want to question it.

flywise 01-07-2017 09:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LWC (Post 12086158)
This isn't about the media or Trump. It is about RUSSIA trying to help one candidate win....and many thinking this is a good thing. We all know how the media leans and who they want to win. But win someone that wants to kill you, helps to give you want you want. You might want to question it.

Russia did not try to help either candidate.

Thumper 01-07-2017 09:09 AM

The news media are the ones who got poked in the eye. Who ever hacked and released the emails did the job of printing the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth to allow the voters to make up their own minds on how to vote. Something the news media has long forgotten.

flywise 01-07-2017 09:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ironman (Post 12086002)
So, did Russia change votes on the voting machines? By influencing OUR election, are you referring to hacked emails? If so, were those emails fraudulent? Meaning, did Russia actually write the emails and claim they were written by someone else? If someone running for President had nothing to hide, "then what difference, at this point, does it make?"

You see, the real reason that Clinton lost has nothing to do with Russia, hacking, emails or anything else that you may try to "blame" it on. Clinton lost because the American people stood up and said enough is enough. Clinton lost because she is the epitome of corrupted elitists. Clinton lost because karma bit her right in the ***. And I'm inclined to believe that Clinton lost because there really IS a higher power.

So, regardless of what excuse the Democrats want to use, just know that if these emails weren't there, they wouldn't have gotten hacked.

About as well put as it could be;)b

Ironman 01-07-2017 09:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LWC (Post 12086158)
This isn't about the media or Trump. It is about RUSSIA trying to help one candidate win....and many thinking this is a good thing. We all know how the media leans and who they want to win. But win someone that wants to kill you, helps to give you want you want. You might want to question it.

You really believe that Russia caused Clinton to lose, don't you?

The American people is the reason Clinton lost. More accurately, Clintons corrupt *** is what caused Clinton to lose. As has been stated, no one knows that it was even Russia who did the hacking. It will be funny when all of this is over to find out it really wasn't Russia, and to see what other excuse the Dems come up with.

To repeat the Liberals in 2008 and 2012........ We won, get over it!!

J Sweet 01-07-2017 09:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Encinal (Post 12086154)
The CIA isn't made up of a bunch of snowflakes with a pro Obama agenda.

That's ridiculous. If they say the Russians gave Assange the information, then they most likely did.

Attacking the intelligence agencies that you will soon be in charge of is stupid.

He's much better off saying "Did the Russians force Donna Brazil to give Hillary debate questions"?

"Did the Russians force Hillary to put a server in her basement?"

"If the Russians are actively trying to hack politicians emails, does t it make what Hillary did that much more dangerous?"

Pandering to the plebes in the vernacular is great when you are running for office, but it gets you nowhere when you are running an office and you create personality barriers between you and the agencies below you.



The people in charge are appointees of Obama.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

flywise 01-07-2017 09:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by skiguy327 (Post 12085663)
Our Politics aside. We all should be outraged at Russia's role to influence OUR election. No matter the outcome. Our Democracy was assaulted and manipulated by a foreign power. The evidence truly is valid. I work in Cyber Security and the release of information in this case is unprecedented. I've never seen the federal government reveal such detailed info and risk revealing their intelligence methods and presence.

Being a Trump supporter should in no way be a reason to invalidate these findings. Trump supporters got what they wanted, but what about the next election? Your candidate may be on the losing side of the manipulation by a foreign power - how will you feel then?

We should all be equally outraged and insist swift and severe retribution be directed at any nation interfering in our Democracy. United we stand.


Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Ask the Bernie fans who manipulated the election

LWC 01-07-2017 09:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ironman (Post 12086183)
You really believe that Russia caused Clinton to lose, don't you?

The American people is the reason Clinton lost. More accurately, Clintons corrupt *** is what caused Clinton to lose. As has been stated, no one knows that it was even Russia who did the hacking. It will be funny when all of this is over to find out it really wasn't Russia, and to see what other excuse the Dems come up with.

To repeat the Liberals in 2008 and 2012........ We won, get over it!!

Fyi I'm a conservative. But if you think questioning Russia's motives makes a person a lib...well, I don't know what to tell you. I don't know that Russia influenced the election. Sounds like they tried to. Sounds like Trump is a great admirer of Putin. Sounds like something we should all want to be transparent and kept in check


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 05:45 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright 1999-2012, TexasBowhunter.com