Sunglasses

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sunglasses

I'm hard on my sunglasses, I go through a pair of Costa's each year and then usually 2-3 cheapo's from Academy or Walmart.

I just picked up another pair of Costa's and then saw an ad of FB for Shady Ray's. Their warranty looks to be excellent and reviews of the glasses as well as the warranty appear great.

I placed an order for 3 pair this weekend, half the price (with discount code) of my Costa's. The money is already spent and I'm waiting for the delivery, but has anyone ordered the Shady Ray's? Your thoughts?

Sounds shady.

Comment

I broke my Costas this weekend. I go through a pair a year as well. I used to just get new ones because I wanted new ones but the past 2 years I've broken the lenses and Costa doesn't help you if you break the lenses.

Comment

What’s the discount code?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by chongo View Post
          I'm hard on my sunglasses, I go through a pair of Costa's each year and then usually 2-3 cheapo's from Academy or Walmart.

I just picked up another pair of Costa's and then saw an ad of FB for Shady Ray's. Their warranty looks to be excellent and reviews of the glasses as well as the warranty appear great.

I placed an order for 3 pair this weekend, half the price (with discount code) of my Costa's. The money is already spent and I'm waiting for the delivery, but has anyone ordered the Shady Ray's? Your thoughts?
          Never heard of them. lemme know how you like

Comment

No experience with them but I'm liking my Hobie glasses from Academy

Comment

Not to hijak, but Flying fisherman glasses are also very affordable compared to costa prices and the quality is great. Sorry I don't have any info on the shadys though.

Comment

Check out Smith Optics some time... Great company that has been around a long time.

Comment

Originally posted by chongo View Post

I've been wanting to try these out. They always have ads on the podcasts I listen to, not sure what PROMO you used but the one on the podcasts is like 50% off your order, so essentially BOGO.

I would like to know if there are any catches to there warranty (2 free replacements).

Comment

Originally posted by Dushon View Post
                    What’s the discount code?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                    I didn't write it down but if you go to their website and add 3 pair to your cart, you should get a 35% off code. At least that is what happened to me.

Comment

Originally posted by Buck Slayer View Post
                      I've been wanting to try these out. They always have ads on the podcasts I listen to, not sure what PROMO you used but the one on the podcasts is like 50% off your order, so essentially BOGO.

I would like to know if there are any catches to there warranty (2 free replacements).
                      That is what I've seen, 2 free replacements (you pay S&H) per pair. Lots of reviews where the warranty process was quick and easy.

My glasses should be in this week. I'll update when I receive them.

Comment

I am really hard on sunglasses. I bought some strike king polarized on amazon for like 24 bucks. I have a lot of folks that think they are some expensive pair. Light wait, comfortable ought check them out. I have bought at least a dozen costas, they are great but the ones of bought don’t breath well for me and always fog up. Anyway, just my experience.

Comment

I am always looking for more affordable high quality fishing glasses so thanks for the recommendations. Just sent my Maui Jim's in for repair. Broken lense cost me $85. Quick turnaround. Only two years from date of purchase though. Need a good Amber lense to add to my choices

Comment

Originally posted by breederbuck33 View Post
                            I broke my Costas this weekend. I go through a pair a year as well. I used to just get new ones because I wanted new ones but the past 2 years I've broken the lenses and Costa doesn't help you if you break the lenses.
                            What do you mean? I have had my lenses replaced by Costa 3 or 4 times. Much cheaper then buying a new pair.

Comment

Tifosi won't cost you an arm and/or a leg.

Tifosi Optics, leader in sport sunglasses for cycling, running, golf, pickleball and tennis. And a growing active lifestyle sunglasses collection.

Comment

Working...
                              X