Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

water system

All

I will soon start installing a water lines in my little hunting cabin. It will have a kitch sink, bathroom sink, toilet, shower/tub, and an outside faucet or two. I am planning on buying a 12 volt pump and a solar charger. What size pump should i buy, should I buy a pressure tank, and what size lines should I run under the house/in the house. And any thing else that I might need to know. Thanks.

Water

I set up a water system using some very cheap items First i used one of those plastic tote as a water tank then went to northern tools and bought a rv type water pump and used garden hose fittings the pump is a demand type and operated on 12 volt system, I would use 1/2 pvc in the cabin and use just a garden hose fitting to supply the cabin hope this help, if you need anything else let me know

Comment

I had a 250-300 gallon water tank with a well pump bought at Harbor Freight for $79. 1/2 pvc run all over camp, to the toilet, RV, sink, etc.

You do have to install a couple of anti back flows, but it worked awesome.

email me if you need more info.

Also don't know where you are but I have a couple extra tanks I am willing to sell.

Comment

Working...
      X