• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

2018 u.s. Open

Shinnecock Hills
    June 14-17

Entry deadline is Midnight, Wednesday June 13

The Committee decided to go ahead and start his even though a few are dragging their heels from The Players. Check your stash of Ol' Abes and see if one of them is you. Send me a PM if you need to.

We are two tournaments into the six tournament year. Current standings will be posted later.

Go ahead and post your teams. Rack Ranch is requesting a special ruling to let Tiger fill all six spots on his team

I think I have another Abe I could possibly let go of. I’ll start researching my team.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Sweet, I’m in. Let’s see if I can get lucky again.

Comment

Tiger Sux!!!

Sent from my LG-M255 using Tapatalk

Comment

I would like to see scores around par win. Need some wind, high ruff and fasttttt greens!

Comment

Originally posted by Abcdj View Post
            I would like to see scores around par win. Need some wind, high ruff and fasttttt greens!

Ditto! I want to see the USGA make a statement

Comment

Whie we're at it, do not forget the TBH Open and get signed up. Rudey is always right.

Comment

Today is the longest day in golf. 36 hole US Open sectional qualifying.

850+ players playing for 79 spots.

Comment

You mean your ready to see Na make another video crying about how the rough is to tall and the course in unplayable??? Mee Too, but they can't cave into them again...
                  [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yINHM9T-NBE"]Pro golfer Kevin Na slams 'unplayable' US Open rough at Erin Hills - YouTube[/ame]

Originally posted by Abcdj View Post
                  Originally posted by 17ncs View Post
                  Ditto! I want to see the USGA make a statement

Comment

Obviously this was a fake video. The guy with a tree growing out of his head finished the video in 44 sec. and took two swings in 10 sec. No way that is Kevin Na! If I remember correctly, the Green Committee softened the the course a little by giving a trim to keep the tops even.

The Committee offered to set the course up but the bow ties declined

Comment

Dustin Johnson
                      Rory McIlroy
                      Jordan Spieth
                      Jason Day
                      Justin Thomas
                      Jon Rahm

Comment

Yea, your right, what the heck was the entire world thinking???
                        Originally posted by 17ncs View Post
                        Obviously this was a fake video. The guy with a tree growing out of his head finished the video in 44 sec. and took two swings in 10 sec. No way that is Kevin Na! If I remember correctly, the Green Committee softened the the course a little by giving a trim to keep the tops even.

The Committee offered to set the course up but the bow ties declined

Comment

Originally posted by Rack Ranch View Post
                          You mean your ready to see Na make another video crying about how the rough is to tall and the course in unplayable??? Mee Too, but they can't cave into them again...
                          Pro golfer Kevin Na slams 'unplayable' US Open rough at Erin Hills - YouTube
                          Stop whining and start makin some shots
                          That dude has been irrelevant ever since he came on the tour

Comment

Originally posted by Rack Ranch View Post
                            Yea, your right, what the heck was the entire world thinking???
                            Glad to see you’re coming around

Comment

The only thing slower than this thread is the sign up for the TBH Open. Get your team signed up that one and then pick your players here.
                              The Committee is considering a door prize or two for the TBH Open!

In the meantime...

[ame="http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=kb0zYOuilAk"]Golf fails - YouTube[/ame]

Comment

Working...
                              X