2018 Middle of North Texas Thread!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

2018 Wilbarger, Archer, Wichita, Foard, Knox, Jack, Montague, Hardeman, Haskell,Throckmorton, Young, Wise , Baylor Counties Thread!
    We just got our feeders rolling. Sure hope we start getting some rain. Maybe the heat has killed all the army worms Lots of good deer let go from last year. Be fun to see if they show up when it gets really cold.
    Last edited by Abcdj; 08-07-2018, 09:17 PM.

I just got my 3 feeders up and running Saturday. The lease I’m on divides both Jack and Young counties. A couple of guys have cameras up and have been feeding quite a bit. I know bucks are still in bachelor groups, but, lots of good pics of multiple bucks hanging around. Getting a little more excited now, despite the heat [emoji106]

Comment

Where is Baylor county?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

[quote=CJ776;13534800]Where is Baylor county?

On second thought...No deer there
        Last edited by youngbuck1; 08-07-2018, 09:09 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by youngbuck1 View Post
          Same... feel kinda left out lol

Right!?

Comment

Originally posted by CJ776 View Post
            Where is Baylor county?

Add Baylor to the list!

Comment

[quote=youngbuck1;13534813]
              Originally posted by CJ776 View Post
              Where is Baylor county?

On second thought...No deer there

Or quail.... or bobcats

Comment

I still have a small place next to the wag and 3 spots on a 3000.ac plus pasture.

Comment

This is the 2nd year for our area thread. Dont really know where to stop or start it by counties. Naming it is weird too. Northcentralwest?
                  Found this 7 yards from a bow blind during the 2nd youth weekend last year. It scored 84. We saw him several times with no shots. His other side only had 1 split.
                  Attached Files

Comment

We got on a new lease NE of Throckmorton back in March. Seeing some promising antler growth now and covered up with pigs.

Comment

Both Baylor and knox county leases looking good. Deer hitting feeders hard.

Comment

Any of yall up in our area want some PROJECT box blind frames(4) most are 4x6, some with legs, a 10 ft tower frame with box frame on top. (3) 10 foot tall blinds made of old road construction materials. ALL NEED WORK and disassembling. You can keep all rattlers, scorpions, black widows and wasp you find. 5 bags of corn per item taken sounds good.
                        I dont have any pictures. They are PROJECTS but if you dont have any they will make nice blinds. We are to lazy to do the work. They are located 25 minutes NW of Wichita Falls.

Comment

Surely somebody's got some pics of 1-2 deer in this area??
                          Ttt

Comment

I lost my lease in Palo Pinto a couple years ago. I am looking for a year-round lease in this area. I can fill three spots maybe more maybe less if needed. Please let me know if anything is available. Thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by Abcdj View Post
                              Surely somebody's got some pics of 1-2 deer in this area??
                              Ttt
                              Sometimes people prefer not to show until they are on the ground

Comment

Working...
                              X