Big things are happening

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Big things are happening

I figured there could be a thread where people could post about the good things that are happening to them in the near future to help drown out all the bad stuff that's happening.

In three days I am graduating from TAMUK with a BS degree in range and wildlife management and a minor in plant and soil science. There's a chance I may have an assistant ranch manager position soon. And to top it off, I'm Getting married in 25 days.

I'm going fishing on Thursday so I can look forward to that!!

Just finished my first year at tamuk

Congrats on graduating from here my man, that's a great accomplishment.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Awesome thread!!! Through an AT contact I scored a Jon Muir Trail permit starting August 11th! I am hitting the JMT southbound from Yosemite to Mt. Whitney (211 miles). Good beautiful hike, great fly fishing and it gets me out of the Texas August heat!!!

Comment

Congrats...

Comment

Congrats and Congrats..

Comment

My middle daughter is getting baptised Sunday. Also, niether daughter knows who Kim Kardasian is. WINNING

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

Comment

Good idea! I will be starting a new job May 22nd! Better pay and opportunity.

Congrats to you OP.

Comment

Originally posted by Anvilheadtexas View Post
                Awesome thread!!! Through an AT contact I scored a Jon Muir Trail permit starting August 11th! I am hitting the JMT southbound from Yosemite to Mt. Whitney (211 miles). Good beautiful hike, great fly fishing and it gets me out of the Texas August heat!!!
                Did you already do the Appalachian Trail?

Comment

Finishing up closing on 88 acres and even better than that baby #3 will be here in late November!

Comment

My wife and I can start trying for a kid again in 1 week. It has been an up and down 5 months to get to this point. Also, I will be headed to Nigeria in a few months to oversee my 1st project as Project Manager. Technically the latter could be bad but I am excited about the opportunity and the impact it will have on my career.

Comment

Originally posted by Pkripper View Post
                      Did you already do the Appalachian Trail?
                      Yes, it gets in your blood. Lol. JMT (part of OCT) is only 3 weeks. An AT friend scored the permits which are a bear to get.

Comment

After 10 years of not having a real home for our church which started in a house with 11 people we broke ground Sunday on a 5 million dollar facility to hold our now over 700 members. Praise God!! www.gracepointportland.org

Comment

Congrats!

Comment

I woke up alive again this morning ! May not be much to y'all, but at my age, by golly it's worth taking note of !

Comment

The older of our two sons is getting married next month. The wedding is being held at her family's place in the Davis Mountains - should be a great weekend!

Comment

Working...
                              X