Firstpoint

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Firstpoint

I'm going to Firstpoint in January and was just checking if anyone has gone this year and what kinda luck did you have. If you have any pics please post, thanks..

Anyone?

Comment

Be there Thursday!
      Shot this opening weekend

Comment

Originally posted by tyak View Post
        Be there Thursday!
        Sweet, Congrats, were going mid Jan for about 3 days. Hoping to get it done.

Comment

Nice!

Comment

I was there last weekend. What everyone says about the deer there is true, they are very smart and they notice everything.
            I got busted drawing back on a big 8 point and I am still sick about it.
            Make sure you cover up your blind really good and I suggest taking 2-3 blinds so you can set one up on a feeder and two on the feed trail.Once you get a blind covered up you will not want to move it.
            Hunt a feeder in the morning and the feed road in the afternoon wherever Bo tells you he has seen deer

Comment

Originally posted by Fordman View Post
              I was there last weekend. What everyone says about the deer there is true, they are very smart and they notice everything.
              I got busted drawing back on a big 8 point and I am still sick about it.
              Make sure you cover up your blind really good and I suggest taking 2-3 blinds so you can set one up on a feeder and two on the feed trail.Once you get a blind covered up you will not want to move it.
              Hunt a feeder in the morning and the feed road in the afternoon wherever Bo tells you he has seen deer
              Thanks for the info. Really looking forward to it.

Comment

We'll be ther at 9:00am in the morning staying through Friday!!

I'll have a live feed running tomorrow!!!

Comment

Originally posted by tyak View Post
                  Be there Thursday!
                  Find us when you get there.....ask for Marty and RLB!! We'll be cooking steaks Thursday night.

Comment

What dates are you going in January? I will be there the 15, 16, 17 & 18th.

Comment

Working...
                    X