Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

WOW! Guns, guns, guns!

WOW!

His dumb move was choosing to live in California.

Comment

I always hate the way they just pile the guns on top of one another for these photos. They are still personal property.

Comment

I love when they call 3 guns and 200 rounds of ammunition an "arsenal". This is why I don't live in California.

Comment

Man. I feel so much more safe now.

Comment

Originally posted by ultrastealth View Post
            I love when they call 3 guns and 200 rounds of ammunition an "arsenal". This is why I don't live in California.
            wonder who didnt click on the link

Comment

I cringe every time I read about someone having a massive stock pile of ammo..... I resemble that remark

Comment

If you pay attention there is not one single assault type gun in that stash. Love how they call it a stash and not a collection. Many of the guns shown in the picture are in fact highly collectables like the 629's etc. As far as the person manufacturing guns, it's common for collectors to have milling and lathe machinery to do repairs and customizing from muzzlebrakes to drop and pull on shotgun stocks. Nowhere but Cali the land of fruits and nuts.

Comment

Originally posted by trjones87 View Post
                  Bingo

Comment

Good starter collection

Comment

Probably an investment, waiting for next election, guns are cheap right now

Comment

Read that earlier, looks like he sold some of them to the wrong folks. Makes you wonder if there was a setup or something that went down. He could own them, just not sell them??? Glad all mine got lost in the flood

Comment

Originally posted by trjones87 View Post
                          You missed the point. It can be 1000 guns or just 3, the press still calls it an arsenal.

Comment

Originally posted by Buff View Post
                            I cringe every time I read about someone having a massive stock pile of ammo..... I resemble that remark
                            Yes, I know. Never pass up ammo that is on sale.

Comment

Hopefully the guy wasn't selling guns to people with evil intentions. If so then I'm glad he was caught. Sure are some nice ones in that pic.

Comment

Working...
                              X