Weston’s first high powered rifle!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Weston’s first high powered rifle!

Flooded house or not Weston and I managed to make the needed modifications and get my 22-250 that my dad and I built when I was a kid and that I used to harvest my first deer and numerous since mounted and ready to go in Weston’s new youth Bell and Carlson stock! It fits him perfect! Look out pigs here we come!! Unfortunately won’t make morning hunt tomorrow but we will make the evening hunt. Dropem’chick will be after deer, but mainly need to clear out some pigs and see how food plot is looking. Hopefully hags haven’t torn it up and a few bucks have showed up. Only had a few does and a pile of pigs earlier this year! So many hogs I was looking at pics off game camera while we were disking on the tractor and throwing out seed etc and had pics of pigs watching us!! Craziness.

GOOD LUCK TO EVERYONE WILLING TO BRAVE THE HEAT AND MOSQUITOES TOMORROW!
    Attached Files

That’s good looking gun with some good history behind it. He will enjoy it just as you did. Good luck on your hunt. It will be remembered by you both for life.

Comment

Weston's amazing saga continues - nice work

Comment

Gun looks great! Waiting on some LDP’s from all of you tomorrow. Good luck

Comment

Awesome!

Comment

That’s awesome. Pass it on down!

Sierracharlie out…

Comment

Your "few does and a pile of pigs" comment is exactly what I've seen since July.

Comment

Working...
              X