4th Fest in New Caney

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

4th Fest in New Caney

I wanted to give a heads up for those of you that don't have big plans for the 4th of July. The developer of Valley Ranch Town Center in New Caney, The Signorelli Company, is hosting a 4th of July celebration including a concert, fireworks, BBQ cookoff, food trucks, etc. We sponsored the concert this year and it is being headlined by Pat Green and includes Max Stalling, JB and the Sunshine Band and Jody Booth. It should be a good time and a safe place to bring your family to enjoy the 4th of July. The fireworks show last year was pretty amazing and I'm sure this year will be as well. This is a pretty cool event for our growing community and I hope to see some of y'all there.
    You can get your tickets online at https://www.valley-ranch.com/4thfest. Hope y'all can make it out.

Ttt

Comment

JB and the moonshine band or KC and the sunshine band?

Comment

Well we have the Village People in Baytown tonight!!

Comment

The family and I will most likely make an appearance depending on weather.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

They gonna have the sister kissin, and backer spittin contests again?

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
              They gonna have the sister kissin, and backer spittin contests again?

That’s Splendora Dale.

Comment

I'm going to get on the over pass in Shepherd to watch. I will put my Pat Green 8 track tape in . Have fun

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

Comment

Love me some Max Stalling.....use to go see him all the time when I lived in FW. See y'all there!

Comment

Ttt

Comment

Curt...First off, thanks for being a primary sponsor of the event and helping bring such an event to the area. I’ve been a Pat Green fan since his early days in the late 90’s when I was at Baylor watching him play the local bar scene. Our company was also sponsoring, and I’m curious how you thought the show went?

Comment

Originally posted by Mary View Post
                        Love me some Max Stalling.....use to go see him all the time when I lived in FW. See y'all there!

Smooth max played in my buddies backyard for his 40th. That was a cool concert! I've seen him a few times at Love and War. He sang me happy birthday once! Little man has an autographed hat! It's between Max and Whiskey Meyer as to his favorite band!! He likes em both!!

Comment

Max put on a great show as usual, although it was hot. The beer was cold so I had a good time. Wish we could have stayed for Pat, but the kids were tired and the wife and I both had to work today.

Great event for our ever growing community.

Comment

Was that in New Caney? [emoji16]

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

Comment

I was referring to Pat Greens performance specifically, and the fireworks show after.

Comment

Working...
                              X