Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

And NFL wonders why it is losing ratings?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

And NFL wonders why it is losing ratings?

Watch second video

Yep. I would make a comment but I'm going to stay shut on this one.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Shoot that wild blonde headed ugly dog

Comment

Sad....

Comment

Thug

Comment

Thankfully, the whole league is now kneeling to show solidarity and unity with this type of thing. Good times.

Comment

Not watching games and not watching the video either.

Comment

Originally posted by dustoffer View Post
                Not watching games and not watching the video either.

this^^^^

Comment

Saw a snapshot of said act....sad

Comment

I can just imagine how proud his family is of him.....unbelievable.

Comment

does anyone think that 50% of these idiots even know what they are protesting? seriously now........

Comment

According to the things I read this morning rating are up this year and up big this week. I guess all of us that refused to watch didnt have any impact......

There sure are a lot of ****** of people all across facebook saying they are boycotting for the rating to have gone up.

Comment

Originally posted by rtp View Post
                          According to the things I read this morning rating are up this year and up big this week. I guess all of us that refused to watch didnt have any impact......

There sure are a lot of ****** of people all across facebook saying they are boycotting for the rating to have gone up.

Is it possible Trump haters tuned in to see it that would normally not watch?

Comment

Originally posted by rtp View Post

I saw that ratings dropped immediately after the National Anthem. Everybody tuned in to see what the teams were going to do and then turned it off.

Comment

Originally posted by Big Mike M View Post
                              I saw that ratings dropped immediately after the National Anthem. Everybody tuned in to see what the teams were going to do and then turned it off.
                              This I believe. I was wondering if they monitored it throughout the broadcast of just at the beginning. I cant imagine the NFL isnt going to see a drop in ratings until this crap is gone from the game. Im not watching that is for sure. Too many other things to do. I dont approve of what they are doing, nor do I give any credence to the issue they are protesting. There are much bigger issues plaguing the minority community. Whitey isnt near the top of the list. On top of that, I dont like my sports mixed with politics.

Comment

Working...
                              X