Hillary's health issues..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hillary's health issues..

It is becoming more apparent that Hillarys health is a much bigger issue than the DNC is sharing. From her weird antics, apparent seizures, memory lapse, bathroom breaks during the debates, continually falling, coughing fits, needing help to get up stairs and now released emails revealing messages from her top aide how Hillary has trouble remembering things. This is pretty scary especially since the stress of the office hasn't even kicked in.
    Last edited by BrandonA; 08-09-2016, 09:59 AM.

Hillary's bizarre behavior and strange seizures: Is she having a breakdown or does she actually have brain damage?I asked mental health experts about her str...

Comment

Hopefully Trumps people wont allow any special favors at their debates and he can drive her into a state of madness on TV for the whole world to witness.

Comment

Originally posted by J Sweet View Post
        Hopefully Trumps people wont allow any special favors at their debates and he can drive her into a state of madness on TV for the whole world to witness.
        I hope Trump goes after her and not tip toe around. At the same time I hope he doesn't get into the childish name calling. It doesn't take much to get under her skin. He has an opprotunity to expose her as the true ***** she is.

Comment

I hope he tells her to make him a sandwich.......
          I promise I will vote for him if he does

Comment

Originally posted by Buff View Post

Bahahahahahahahahahaha.

"An honest government has no fear of an armed population".

Comment

As classic as that would be, the female sympathy votes she would get as a result would completely nullify your vote and then some.

Comment

I hope she short circuits again and has a major power outage.

The only problem is the libs will still vote for her even if she's comatose or on life support.

Comment

Originally posted by muzzlebrake View Post

The only problem is the libs will still vote for her even if she's comatose or on life support.
                  Haha, they would too. Still trying to convince everyone she's the greatest.

Comment

Originally posted by muzzlebrake View Post

whats sad is that's true, people would still vote for her if she was on life support with 3 weeks to live.....its hilarious but pitiful for human society

Comment

I want that badly. I would laugh for an hour...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by BrandonA View Post
                        I hope Trump goes after her and not tip toe around. At the same time I hope he doesn't get into the childish name calling. It doesn't take much to get under her skin. He has an opprotunity to expose her as the true ***** she is.
                        Problem is they are both pretty thin skinned.... Who get to who first is the question????????

Comment

Originally posted by BrianL View Post
                          Problem is they are both pretty thin skinned.... Who get to who first is the question????????
                          I think she is even more thin skinned. If Trump can get to her first and take control I think he will do great. I sure hope he is going to debate school. Last thing he needs to do is look like a male chauvinist jackass.

Comment

I will put a trump sticker on my car if he does. And vote for him. That is fun y

Comment

I would die laughing.
                              That's just too good to ever happen but with Trump you never know

Comment

Working...
                              X