Looking for hill country lease - 2019

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yes I know it’s early to be looking but wanted to go ahead and get it out there.

Looking for a place around Boerne, Fredericksburg, Comfort, Harper, Junction, Rocksprings.

If you know of something or may have and opening in 2019, let me know.

Harlan was your price point. I was told about a place outside Boerne but it’s 5k a gun. I’m going to see the guy this wkend and I’ll get more info on it.

Comment

Originally posted by txoutdoorsman24 View Post
      Harlan was your price point. I was told about a place outside Boerne but it’s 5k a gun. I’m going to see the guy this wkend and I’ll get more info on it.
      If right lemme know as well. Looks like Menard may not pan out after this year

Comment

Nothing set. All depends on the place and what it has to offer. Let me know what you find out

Comment

Originally posted by elliscountyhog View Post
          If right lemme know as well. Looks like Menard may not pan out after this year
          Dang really. Man that place sounded really good too.

Originally posted by hgiles View Post
          Nothing set. All depends on the place and what it has to offer. Let me know what you find out
          I will sir. I would love to get on it bc we are buying a house in Boerne. Can't beat being only minutes away.

Comment

How many spots you got I might be interested as well ?

Comment

Dang really. Man that place sounded really good too.

I will sir. I would love to get on it bc we are buying a house in Boerne. Can't beat being only minutes away.

The place is good. Just too many lies and uncertainness from broker for the kind of money we paid.

Comment

Originally posted by elliscountyhog View Post
                The place is good. Just too many lies and uncertainness from broker for the kind of money we paid.
                Wow never thought I’d hear that. Well as usual, I’ll keep my ear to ground for a place for us to finally get on. Harlan you too.

Comment

Working...
                X