Thank you Trump $$

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thank you Trump $$

Wife and I just checked our payroll for Friday's payday.

Between the two of us we will be bringing home an extra $400 a month thanks to the tax cuts.

I'll take tangible results over feel good policies any day.

Heck yea

Comment

Yes sir, Go Trump.

Comment

You are just now realizing the economic benefits that are the doing of 8 years of an Obama economic policy. Trump didn't do that.

Comment

Obama's economic policy would turn our country into Sudan or Somalia if it was left in place.

Comment

But yes, I caught the sarcasm.

Comment

Heck yeah! Making our wallets heavy again!

Comment

Originally posted by J Sweet View Post
                You are just now realizing the economic benefits that are the doing of 8 years of an Obama economic policy. Trump didn't do that.
                LOL Typical liberal BS.. but everything good that happened during O's term was because of O's policies...everything bad was from that darn Bush guy.

Incredible how stupid liberals are.

Comment

Yup. Started seeing it last paycheck. It's going to be a few extra grand in my pocket at the end of the year. I love the critics acting like it's not much. Any penny I get to keep means one less penny the government gets to squander or misappropriate and that is a win to me.

Comment

I really wish all the haters that criticize every move he makes would just donate their extra Paycheck cash to the illegal immigration charity of their choice.

Think that will happen? Oh that's right... they only like spending other people's money.

Comment

Originally posted by icetrauma View Post
                      Heck yeah! Making our wallets heavy again!

Comment

Anybody tired of winning yet?

Comment

You and your wife must be in the top 1% of earners. Seems I remember the Dems saying that this was a tax cut for the wealthy and would hurt the middle class….They wouldn't be dishonest would they???

Comment

Originally posted by J Sweet View Post
                            lol...Have you ever considered being available for the media as an "expert"?

Comment

you evil 1% er you

Comment

Working...
                              X