Crazy experience with a cat just now

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Crazy experience with a cat just now

Decided to take my daughter on a walk and to the neighborhood school to play on the playground to burn off some energy. Decided it would be a good opportunity to take the dog on a walk. About half way into our trek we come across this black cat that comes running up to us, my dog is a documented cat killer, she’s going berserk, my daughter is flipping out because the cat continues to “chase” her. The cat follows us for 2+ blocks, getting close enough that my dog would lunge to the end of her leash, but the cat does not seem the least bit scared, and is hissing and cat calling at us. At one point I dusted it with a handful of street gravel thinking that would send the cat the other direction, it didn’t. It followed us all the way to the playground and would hide under the equipment until it would see my daughter then it would take off towards her. I may or may not have played FIFA 2018 as it got within a couple feet of my daughter. I finally hammered it with 1/2 full Gatorade bottle and it abandoned the playground.

Were it not for my daughter being there and the thought in the back of my head that this this cat could have rabies because this is VERY ODD CAT BEHAVIOR, I would have just released the dog on it....killing fur and fetching feathers is what gets that dog out of bed in the morning
    Last edited by Playa; 07-07-2018, 06:18 PM.

[ATTACH]914825[/ATTACH]

Comment

Golf club, bat or rat shot in a 357. Only cure for that cat!

Comment

Cat fact #1: Cats are unpredictable

Comment

Cruelty to animals is the first sign of a serial killer ya know!

Comment

When we moved here we had a big boy cat that had grown up with 2 Weime's.
            He was a full on jerk to dogs. About 2 months after we moved in we had various neighbors stop by and ask if "that" cat was ours.
            Uh yes sir.
            Do know it is beating up all the neighbor hood dogs?
            I would not doubt it.
            No I mean he chases them for 3 or 4 houses and tears into the dog.
            I would not doubt it.
            You got one bad *** cat mister.....

His name was Gonzo and he lived up to it. Loved people - hated dogs.....

Comment

Did this happen just meow?

Comment

My cat as a kid jump out my grandpa's boat and put a hurtin on my uncle's Doberman.
                He never bought that dog back to my grandparents [emoji16]

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Comment

Any animal "chases" me in a public place is going to get punted, whacked or eliminated as a threat by whatever means necessary

Comment

Originally posted by TP3 View Post
                    Just meow!

I realize this scenario seems silly, but there was definitely something off with that black cat and it freaked my daughter out every time it would chase her.

Comment

Wow. I might have gone to jail after I shot it in front of god and everybody.
                      Rabies scare me. Any coon, skunk, yote or critter that is acting strange is no bueno.

BP

Comment

Originally posted by TP3 View Post
                        That made me laugh! Sounds like you need to go on another walk tomorrow with just the dog and no kid!

Comment

My daughter would have understood me killing it.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Comment

Did you have your MAGA hat on??
                            If so then it was probably a ANTIFA cat..

If not then it seriously sounds like a case of rabies... I'm glad your dog didn't get bitten by it..

Comment

Originally posted by ttaxidermy View Post
                              Did you have your MAGA hat on??
                              If so then it was probably a ANTIFA cat..

If not then it seriously sounds like a case of rabies... I'm glad your dog didn't get bitten by it..
                              Now that you mention it, after I plugged with the Gatorade bottle it might have mewoed #blackcatlivesmatter

Comment

Working...
                              X