best adjustable single pin bowsight? HELP

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

best adjustable single pin bowsight? HELP

I want a single pin adjustable sight for my bow badly, I think I will shoot better. Who makes the best and what is the price? thanks

hha

variety of prices

Comment

HHA by far the best out there

Comment

im lookin now, thanks

Comment

Haha I'd like to see what everyone thinks ive been in the market! Thanks!

Comment

I use an HHA and wouldn't trade it for anything

Comment

I've got the Cobra King Cobra single pin and really like it. Slightly less than the HHA.

Comment

I love my HHA BUT....make dang sure you check it to make sure it's set up on the correct yardage for the shot!

Comment

just cked 3 at Bass Pro

HHA Optimizer $119
                  cobra ez slide ll $79
                  Truglo Range Rover - $89 - w/light

Several more north of 150. Is the HHA really worth the premium and why?

Comment

I have the Truglo Range Rover with adjustable light brightness...I think I paid 79.00 at BPS, so far this year I really like it. You won't regret making the switch, its such a clean target view. Drew on a couple doe's on Sunday just to see how it looked kind of mad for not making the switch sooner.
                    Last edited by TexasTiger; 10-03-2011, 06:58 PM.

Comment

built like an M1 Abrams .... SWORD Centurion slider

Comment

HHA. not seen the sword till just now and having bought sword before everything else they make is 1st class......

Comment

My son has HHA,it was on the bow he bought.
                          I sent it back to get new fiber wrapped,the old one was not bright.

Just got it back today,no charge. Excellent customer service,in my opinion. Have no experience with any others.

Comment

HHA. All the way. I set mine at 20 yard and shoot all the way out to 30 and back down to 10. No need to adjust it all the time.

Comment

I had an HHA then switched to the Black Gold Ascent> i think it is much more hunter friendly. the pin light is not sticking out of the top like an after thought and i much prefer the knob adjustment versus the slider. I also had trouble adapting my tight spot quiver to the hha. good luck
                              Attached Files
                              Last edited by Lost Buckaroo; 10-03-2011, 07:57 PM.

Comment

Working...
                              X