Hog trap project

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hog trap project

Had a little fun this weekend building this hog trap out of an old cattle pen that was on our land. We fixed up the fence is areas so the hogs couldn’t get out, and rigged up the door. Wftx08 built the bad*** door, we did the trip tire, now just hoping hogs will make it in there. Not in the video we put a feeder inside the pen so it will always have corn in it. And filled the tire full of corn. Let me know what y’all think. Any suggestions would be great!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Here is a pic of the door. I can’t figure out how to post videos. That are short. 10 and 12 second videos. Can I send them to someone to post or something?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

They will always find the weakest link in your pen.

Use a camera to see what they are doing in there so you know when to set it.

Comment

Originally posted by Outbreaker View Post
        They will always find the weakest link in your pen.

Use a camera to see what they are doing in there so you know when to set it.
        Yea we do have a camera set up in there!

Comment

The best way to post a video is to upload to You Tube, copy the link, paste it here and remove the "s" from the https:

I'm interested in what you have. How big is the old cattle pen?

I'm thinking about building a 2 acre foot plot with hog proof fencing and adding an 8' drop get that we will set in January - August.

Comment

Cool

Comment

Working...
            X