TexasBowhunter.com Community  Discussion Forums

TexasBowhunter.com Community Discussion Forums (https://discussions.texasbowhunter.com/forums/index.php)
-   Around the Campfire (https://discussions.texasbowhunter.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   2019 Dallas Cowboys season thread.... (https://discussions.texasbowhunter.com/forums/showthread.php?t=738128)

JackRyan 11-12-2019 01:56 PM

Has anyone already pointed out that the Cowboys are the most valuable sports franchise in the WORLD for the fourth year in a row according to Forbes??? Valued at five billion, makes twice as much (340 million) is sponsorship and premium seating at his stadium than any other team. Say what you want about Jerry's motivation but he's obviously doing something right when it comes to $$$.

Sent from my LG-M430 using Tapatalk

Smart 11-12-2019 02:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JackRyan (Post 14503748)
Has anyone already pointed out that the Cowboys are the most valuable sports franchise in the WORLD for the fourth year in a row according to Forbes??? Valued at five billion, makes twice as much (340 million) is sponsorship and premium seating at his stadium than any other team. Say what you want about Jerry's motivation but he's obviously doing something right when it comes to $$$.

Sent from my LG-M430 using Tapatalk




Yes...very obvious.. I don't recall anybody every saying anything to the contrary there..:D

Dale Moser 11-12-2019 02:50 PM

Zekeís numbers from Sunday against the mythical stacked box.

https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201...b33fef4ef2.jpg




Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

RickH78 11-12-2019 03:13 PM

I don't think Garrett will be back, I hope.... He is in the last year of his contract and hasn't gotten an extension. Injuries and suspensions have been minimal this season and he probably needs to get deep into the playoffs at least to the championship game with the team he has. I don't see that happening at all, probably 9-7 and winning the east cause the rest of them suck. They will have to go on the road in the wild card round and play one of the much better coached NFC teams and be one and done again.

mjhaverkamp 11-12-2019 04:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RickH78 (Post 14503939)
I don't think Garrett will be back, I hope.... He is in the last year of his contract and hasn't gotten an extension. Injuries and suspensions have been minimal this season and he probably needs to get deep into the playoffs at least to the championship game with the team he has. I don't see that happening at all, probably 9-7 and winning the east cause the rest of them suck. They will have to go on the road in the wild card round and play one of the much better coached NFC teams and be one and done again.

I don't believe they will even win the east. As far as those great coaches, maybe we could get that young genius McVay.:)

mjhaverkamp 11-12-2019 04:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dale Moser (Post 14503878)
Zekeís numbers from Sunday against the mythical stacked box.

https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201...b33fef4ef2.jpg




Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If the box was not stacked then every single lineman should be cut today, I think you should go look at the game again, I watched numerous plays where Zeke was hit by more than one at the line of scrimmage, there was nowhere to go, Zim said he was going to make your boy Dak win the game with his arm, he had a hell of a game but he came up short, Russell Wilson knows how to win a game, I believe he did it last night, he uses his legs, Dak did not run 1 single time, he also made an awful decision to try and squeeze a ball into a very covered up Zeke, he had Cobb running wide open for a TD, great QB's do not miss that, especially 40M dollar QB's. And I am not blaming Dak for the loss, he certainly played well enough to win, it was a team loss from Dak to Zeke to the O line down to the coaches. And the God awful linebackers, forgive me for calling Smith a generational linebacker.

RickH78 11-12-2019 04:50 PM

I wouldn't cut anyone, well besides Jeff Heath and Awuzie. I can't stand those 2. It comes down to the coaches and game plans. Zeke is one of the best RBs in the league and yes they overpaid him bigtime but that's beside the point. There are probably at least a dozen other coaches in the league that can make adjustments and get better productivity out of a RB. The cowboys played against such a team Sunday night. They had Cook bottled up in the first half just as Zeke was. What did the Vikings do? They made a few small adjustments to get him going. What did the Cowboys do, they kept running Zeke straight into the *** of the O-line that was getting blown up the whole game. This team has plenty of talent to make a run at a Superbowl but the coaching is subpar. It's past time for Garrett to go.

MBV77 11-12-2019 05:00 PM

What happened to all that presnap movement and motion that made Moore look so creative looking the first week or two?


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

LWC 11-12-2019 06:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MBV77 (Post 14504235)
What happened to all that presnap movement and motion that made Moore look so creative looking the first week or two?


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That is mind boggling. Why in the wide world of sports would you go from that back to last years offense? Was it working too well?

systemnt 11-13-2019 01:12 PM

Your season is saved!!https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201...c616a3951a.jpg

Fightinaggies 11-13-2019 01:40 PM

If they sign Kapernick I swear to the good lord above I will not watch another Cowboys game

justletmein 11-13-2019 02:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fightinaggies (Post 14506695)
If they sign Kapernick I swear to the good lord above I will not watch another Cowboys game

He's a perfect match for the Michael Bennett pickup they just had. Maybe JJ is trying to sell his soul again.

mjhaverkamp 11-13-2019 03:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fightinaggies (Post 14506695)
If they sign Kapernick I swear to the good lord above I will not watch another Cowboys game

Please do not make me have to make that decision

RickH78 11-13-2019 03:42 PM

The NFL is holding a workout for him in Atlanta Saturday. Heard all 32 teams will probably have someone there just to see. I would be surprised if anyone would sign him considering he hasn't played in 3 years and the distractions that come with him.

drop dead fred 11-13-2019 03:52 PM

First 30 mins of the workouts gonna be the national anthem on repeat..


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dale Moser 11-13-2019 03:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RickH78 (Post 14507030)
The NFL is holding a workout for him in Atlanta Saturday. Heard all 32 teams will probably have someone there just to see. I would be surprised if anyone would sign him considering he hasn't played in 3 years and the distractions that come with him.



Anyone who doesnít send a scout will get crucified by BLM, and the rest of those asshats.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Smart 11-13-2019 04:06 PM

2019 Dallas Cowboys season thread....
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Dale Moser (Post 14507078)
Anyone who doesnít send a scout will get crucified by BLM, and the rest of those asshats.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk



Nailed it.. all a big PR move

He was sucking before he went rogue. I hope he continues to suck as a QB so nobody picks him up.

justletmein 11-13-2019 04:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RickH78 (Post 14507030)
The NFL is holding a workout for him in Atlanta Saturday. Heard all 32 teams will probably have someone there just to see. I would be surprised if anyone would sign him considering he hasn't played in 3 years and the distractions that come with him.

Ah ok, so they're basically sending someone just to avoid the negative PR.
This dude needs to just fade away already, tired of "them" shoving him in everyone's face.

Dale Moser 11-13-2019 04:15 PM

I want the Steelers to sign him.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jcjohnson 11-13-2019 04:23 PM

I wish he would just disappear

Skinny 11-13-2019 10:45 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Attachment 980196

MBV77 11-16-2019 07:40 AM

https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201...391d684140.jpg


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Keith 11-17-2019 08:19 AM

It's game day, let's go Cowboys.

drop dead fred 11-17-2019 08:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Keith (Post 14516536)
It's game day, let's go Cowboys.



Blacked out maybe thatís a good thing lol


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Texas Grown 11-17-2019 09:19 AM

Go Cowboys!

Pedernal 11-17-2019 09:58 AM

Wish the players would call a players only meeting and hold each other accountable since the coaching staff doesn't.... The majority of the problems is related to attitude/mind set or the lack there off.

Go Boys Go. Grow a pair & play like you want to win....

muzzlebrake 11-17-2019 10:41 AM

So, when Dallas loses today against a hapless Lions team does the Clapper finally get fired?

Pedernal 11-17-2019 12:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by muzzlebrake (Post 14516808)
So, when Dallas loses today against a hapless Lions team does the Clapper finally get fired?

I don't think they lose and even if they do the redhead bubblehead clapper will not get fired...

Smart 11-17-2019 01:05 PM

$50 million guaranteed to fumble..

Pedernal 11-17-2019 01:06 PM

Wow!! What a ^%*#*%£<* start!!

Das71198 11-17-2019 01:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pedernal (Post 14517001)
Wow!! What a ^%*#*%£<* start!!

I could not have said it any better!

WallHunter 11-17-2019 01:10 PM

If redhead had any gumption at all, EE wouldn't see the field the rest of the game. Let Pollard show what he can do for a whole game.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

MBV77 11-17-2019 01:11 PM

Iíve already lost interest in the season. Just a mediocre franchise. Jerry made a deal with the devil to be great in the early 90ís for suckage the rest of his life. Iím convinced of that.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

MBV77 11-17-2019 01:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by WallHunter (Post 14517007)
If redhead had any gumption at all, EE wouldn't see the field the rest of the game. Let Pollard show what he can do for a whole game.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk



Thereís what pollard can do


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

WallHunter 11-17-2019 01:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by WallHunter (Post 14517007)
If redhead had any gumption at all, EE wouldn't see the field the rest of the game. Let Pollard show what he can do for a whole game.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Never mind. Bone head play by Pollard.

Hey let's run the ball on first down, they'll never expect it....SMH

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

KyleW 11-17-2019 01:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MBV77 (Post 14517012)
Thereís what pollard can do


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Got more yards than Zeke did in his carries so far...

Zeke sucks, can't get anywhere. Overpaid top 10 at best RB. He is not top 5 caliber this season.

Abishai 11-17-2019 01:15 PM

Awful start to this game against Detroit. We're also about 10 years behind on firing Jason Garrett's sucky tail.

Gross.

Mike Fangman 11-17-2019 01:17 PM

We haven’t even played 5 minutes yet and I’m already mad and loosing interest. I can’t really
even stand to look at Garret and Zeke on the sidelines.

Dale Moser 11-17-2019 01:18 PM

Could this finally be the end of the Garrett era??


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

LovinTxHuntin 11-17-2019 01:31 PM

And we've already turned the ball over. Ugh


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 11:16 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright 1999-2012, TexasBowhunter.com