Skinny and FND Live Hunt Challenge 2017

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Skinny and FND Live Hunt Challenge 2017

Are you ready for this??? I think we are...

Sooooo....I kinda challenged FND to a pig killing competition the other day, and he eagerly accepted....so we decided to start a year long live hunt thread to cover all the shenanigans.

Each of us will be trying to kill as many pigs as possible in 2017 with our brand new, virgin, Mathews Halon 32 bows and bow mounted lights from Sniper Hog Lights. So if I try to slip in an older pic to to get the draw on FND, you'll know because all LDPs should have the new bow in them. [emoji41]

Disclaimer: Since we were so anxious to get this thread rolling, I will be hunting with the trusty ole pig killing DXT tonight...I'm meeting FND at CCR on Thursday to have him set up my Halon 32.
    Yee Yee!!!

It's pretty simple really, if FND is hunting, he will update us all on this thread and vice versa...I think we are going to try hunting the same days as often as possible...in that case, we will both be updating the thread from our different locations.

As y'all might know, we won't be wasting our time just to hunt and update the thread...we both run cameras on all our sets so there will be a bit of scouting going on to maximize our time in the stand. [emoji1474]

We have some plans in the works of getting together at some point and hunting together here, there, or somewhere else to take the level of shenanigans up a couple notches.

The rules are pretty lax but will be bow kills only.

Run thread.
    Kill pigs.
    Post pics.
    Post LDPs.
    Keep count of dead pigs.
    Posting video of kill shot is not a must, but I think we both try to film them if possible.

This is just for fun...ok...I lie, the winner will get bragging rights and back massage from the loser. [emoji3]

Anyway, the thread starts now, the hunting starts tonight, and hopefully the killing does too!

Stay tuned!

In!

This should be interesting!

Comment

This should be good!
      Good luck fellas!

Comment

I've put a call in to the head pig in charge. He's working on it for Team FND!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Well since Jeffie turned down my offer to hunt this weekend...

Shane, wanna go bowhunt some pigs this weekend?

Comment

This should be fun!

Comment

This is going to be good

Comment

Originally posted by Fishndude View Post
                I've put a call in to the head pig in charge. He's working on it for Team FND!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                Holy cow,

Either that little boar has been busy knocking up the ladies, or you have some very well fed porkers running around.

Comment

I'm in! This should be entertaining.

Comment

I'm in for the long haul!

Comment

this is gonna be great!!

Comment

This should be fun. I gotta go with Jeff on this one maybe. Them ol Trinity bottoms are loaded with swine!

Comment

I've got a few fatties coming in!

Oh...and it's still deer killing time here, so if a fat juicy doe comes in, she might get stuck!

I reckon a doe is worth 2 pigs, right jeff??[emoji851]

Comment

Originally posted by Johnny View Post
                            This should be fun. I gotta go with Jeff on this one maybe. Them ol Trinity bottoms are loaded with swine!
                            Misses don't count. I'm backing Team Skinny!

Comment

Go Frogs! We will have to go west sometimes and KAP!

Comment

Working...
                              X