LIVE in Kansas!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

LIVE in Kansas!

Figured I’d go ahead and get this one started. Made sure the muzzleloader was dialed in this morning and getting ready to start packing. We’ll be headed back to Kansas on Sunday for the Monday opener. I’m getting anxious and a little giddy giddy!

You **** ML hunters have all the easy hunting
    JK.....good luck on swatting skeeters.... but it’s a dang good time to hunt if you have a biggun patterned to a food source and still in his summer routine!!

Comment

Originally posted by Passthrough View Post
      You **** ML hunters have all the easy hunting
      JK.....good luck on swatting skeeters.... but it’s a dang good time to hunt if you have a biggun patterned to a food source and still in his summer routine!!
      The skeeters are always bad! But the bucks are always big

Comment

Good luck, I'll be following.
        I lost a 160 acre piece of ground this year up there, but picked up a 270 acre farm that I've been trying to get for 6 years. I've seen some BIG BOYS on it. Won't be able to get up there until November, got a new baby at home.

Sent from my moto z3 using Tapatalk

Comment

Good luck sleepy. I always enjoy this one

Comment

Let see some ldps

Comment

Good luck.

Something about the Midwest that gets in your blood! I miss it.
              May have to change that next year...

Comment

good luck. Im tuned in for updates!

Comment

Good luck! I'm headed to McPherson in 3 weeks! have a couple of nice deer on camera. Always great to follow these hunts.

Comment

Good luck

Hope it is cooler up there but doubt it is.

Comment

Good luck Logan!

Comment

Awesome. Love this time of year where the live threads come back up

Comment

Good luck man. I’m sill up in the air whether I hunt KS this year. Would be around my 13-14th year up there and there’s nothing like it. Some big deer about to go down this month. They had lots of rain and should be a great year for big antlers!

Comment

Good luck! I need to try Kansas one day! Get 'em!

Comment

I’ve brought home almost 500” of bone the last 3 years. Hope I can make it to around 650” after next week. Forecast doesn’t look very favorable. Pretty warm with SE winds for the most part. There is a front forecasted very late in the week, but it may be too late by then. Hoping it makes a shift towards the middle of the week. A cool front up there this time of year will have every buck on its feet early! Already have a couple of deer on the hit list, but there may be some newbies show up. Middle of September, and you never know what new bucks might be making their transition to their fall home range!

Comment

Working...
                              X