Mahindra tractors??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mahindra tractors??

Looking to purchase a tractor soon! Can anyone tell me about the Mahindra's? Seems to be a cheap tractor, just not sure about reliability.

Thanks in advance,

Dave

Anyone....

Comment

I own a 2004 35 hp for shreding, disking and such and have had no problems what so ever. They have the same motor in them as the old international tractors. i am told that now there is no tractor under 70 hp made in America. Good luck..

Comment

I have a 5500 and have used it A LOT , No issues at all.

Comment

bump hope you get one soon.

Comment

Mahindra is an awesome tractor...here's my opinion....check ot the "LS" line of tractor.....Certain lines of Mahindra, Branson, Montana and New Holland are made by LS (LG).....Recently purchased an LS 3010, 30hp, 4wd, fel, 5 year bumper to bumper, zero deduct.....13,900

Comment

Thanks for the info!

Comment

Originally posted by BvR View Post
                bump hope you get one soon.
                I bet you do

Comment

They are basically an old international and I've never heard a bad word about them!

Comment

Guys, Minhindra Tractors North America, All come to the Port of Houston Texas, Then to
                    to their distribution point In the Tomball area.
                    The minhindra dealer at Liberty Hill TX, (Bills Tractor) is the largest dealer for Minhindra in the Nation. Good people to get to know!
                    Yes Minhindra started their tractor line with one of IHs old tractor designs it was a bullit proof tractor they improved on that design and kept the same toughness in the new designs as well.
                    3 yrs ago I priced a open station 62 hp MFWD front, with a loader it was around 22K.
                    hey just do not seem to break down. Unless you have a JD, CIH, Ford, Massey, dealer less than 10 miles from your house then get the Minhindra
                    Hope this helps.
                    Later,
                    John A.

Comment

my buddy got a mahindra a few months ago. been pretty good so far. only problem he is having right now is the fighting above the tranny seems to have come loose, and is leaking. but its got a warranty, and he got his from bills tractor down here in china grove.

its a 55hp. the only thing that sucks about em is under the texas sun they will turn pink

Comment

Mahindra also built military jeeps for U.S. in WWII. They have a good service record. I have a friend who swears by his Mahindra.

Comment

I bought one last year. Have owned tractors for a long time, and it is a great tractor. If I were to do it again I would get a 4x4 model.

Comment

Mahindra

I have a 2010 Mahindra 8560 4x4 and its a beast. Did have a couple minor issues early on that in my opinion were due to lack of final assembly inspection.

Wire to the injector pump kill solenoid was wrapped around the throttle cable which eventually came undone and had me scratching me head in the pasture for a few hours.

One radiator hose connection was loose. Other than that no issues other than my local dealer doesn't sale them anymore. Evidently a Knox tractor in Houston is under pricing everyone else and they couldn't compete.

I found a billstractor.net which is an awesome place for mainetance items. I ordered everything ( engine oil, hydr oil, filters) from them in a complete no hassel kit and it hit my doorstep in less than a week from ordering it.

I was down to this tractor and a kubota before I decided to cut loose on the money.

Good luck.

Comment

My dad has an older one 3505 di. Very good we used it for shredding and discing at the deer lease. He is trying to sell at this time since we no longer have a lease. Tractor , 5ft shredder and 6ft disc. PM me if you want info.

Comment

Working...
                              X