TexasBowhunter.com Community  Discussion Forums

TexasBowhunter.com Community Discussion Forums (http://discussions.texasbowhunter.com/forums/index.php)
-   Public Hunting Opportunities (http://discussions.texasbowhunter.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=17)
-   -   James Daughtrey and Balcones Canyonlands this week (http://discussions.texasbowhunter.com/forums/showthread.php?t=672897)

Txfire409 12-03-2017 07:22 PM

James Daughtrey and Balcones Canyonlands this week
 
I will be at Daughtrey for a management hunt starting Tuesday then at Balcones starting Friday. Anybody else from the gs gonna be at either one?

potbelly01 12-04-2017 08:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Txfire409 (Post 12982075)
I will be at Daughtrey for a management hunt starting Tuesday then at Balcones starting Friday. Anybody else from the gs gonna be at either one?



I will be a balcones this weekend


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Txfire409 12-04-2017 04:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by potbelly01 (Post 12983283)
I will be a balcones this weekend


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Awesome! What unit did you get assigned to?

potbelly01 12-04-2017 05:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Txfire409 (Post 12984769)
Awesome! What unit did you get assigned to?



Unit 8 you


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Txfire409 12-04-2017 06:40 PM

I'll be in 13

Sideler 12-08-2017 11:19 PM

How was the hunt go?

Txfire409 12-11-2017 02:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sideler (Post 12999156)
How was the hunt go?

I tagged out at Daughtrey with a 7pt buck and a doe but got skunked again at Balcones but that was by choice as I passed on several does and a younger buck.

Carta Valley 12-13-2017 08:26 PM

I will hunt James Daughtry the 2nd week of January. can you guys tell me what you saw in units 8 and 13? Thanks!

joel45acp 12-13-2017 08:41 PM

I'll be there in Feb. for some porkies.

TXOUTLAW 12-14-2017 07:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Txfire409 (Post 13004982)
I tagged out at Daughtrey with a 7pt buck and a doe but got skunked again at Balcones but that was by choice as I passed on several does and a younger buck.

Good deal

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 04:47 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright 1999-2012, TexasBowhunter.com