Ufc 223

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ufc 223

Thought all those that will be watching the fights this weekend would be interested there is a change up in the main card. Tony Ferguson is out with injuries so Max Halloway is going up a weight class to 155 to fight Kabib for the lightweight title. OHH yes I will be tuned in.

I thought Kabib was out???

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

You’re right. I don’t think Holloway is going to like how this ends.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I really was disappointed when i heard this, I was excited for Ferguson. Max is tough but I dont know about his ground game, the fights I have watched of his he's on his feet. Won't work for that russian

Comment

Khabib all the way, dudes a beast. 25 and 0, max has to move up a weight class. Don’t see it happening for him.

Comment

Originally posted by boh347 View Post
            Khabib all the way, dudes a beast. 25 and 0, max has to move up a weight class. Don’t see it happening for him.
            I agree but i'd like to see max win

Comment

Max all the way! My boy from Oahu is gonna dominate

Okay maybe not dominate, I think it’s gonna be a great fight but I still got Max

Comment

I'm a huge Max fan.. This is a bad move for him. I hope he doesn't get hurt to badly.. Kabib will make this look easy...

Comment

Ferg running.
                  Max going to get demolished..and im a fan but...hes gonna get beat the hell up.

Comment

If max can keep it on the feet he will win. Khabib will take it to the ground and win by desion.

Comment

I sure would like to see a Khabib vs McGregor fight one of these days.

Comment

Originally posted by Bone Thug View Post
                        That would awesome

Comment

Well I like Max also but I agree this is a bad move, Kabib has a hard time cutting to 55 he is a beast on the ground. Hopefully Joanna has corrected her mistakes.......

Comment

Originally posted by Bone Thug View Post
                            Danas protecting lucky charms

Comment

Man anyone following the 3 ring circus this fight turning out to be? Looks like there could possibly be a warrant issued for Conor’s arrest.

Comment

Working...
                              X