Safety schmafety

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Safety schmafety

You know those moments you try to brush something off like it never happened? The gun instructor in this video is going to need a big brush after this, and probably a change of pants while he’s at it . . . In the video, the instructor is demonstrating some very basic tactical lessons in …

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That guy didn't miss a beat! Hey as long as the muzzle is down range, all is well.

Comment

That left a mark!!! Lucky he didnt kill someone or himself

Comment

Refund time for me !

Comment

Originally posted by J Sweet View Post
          That guy didn't miss a beat! Hey as long as the muzzle is down range, all is well.
          His heart sure did tho! Bwahahahaha!
          BAM!!.....then he was somehow at a loss for words for a bit. "Oh, I know, I'll unload this buckin' barrelled face smackin' sonofabiscuit"!!

To self: shiat that hurt!

Comment

Man.. that's scary! Why would he teach tactics with a loaded gun.. and then why would his fanger be on the trigger unless pointing at something! ugh!

Comment

Hell, I was at an indoor pistol class where some guy in the class discharged a round behind the firing line going the OPPOSITE direction of the posted targets. The instruct about **** himself.

Comment

Dang!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Comment

Comment

"get in da car junior we surrounded by a mental case" Sheriff Buford T.Justice.....

Comment

Working...
                    X