Blind out of pallets?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Blind out of pallets?

I have a source for quite a few pallets and was just wondering if anyone has made a blind of some sort outa pallets and if so how it worked.

I'm going to make a ground blind out of pallets this year never tried it before but I'm sure it will work once its brushed in good under a big tree for shade and cover.

Comment

Yeah it oughta work...

Comment

been thinking about this myself due to having pallets. Ive thought about using the camo mesh and cutting holes in the mest and them brushing it in real well. If you dont mind let me know of Ideas yall come up with also Thanks

Comment

Please post pics

Comment

made one last year out of plastic pallets. they work wonderful for the structure of your blind. Used one for the floor as well to keep me out of the mud. Painted my blue pallets brown and brushed them in with natural cover. If you can get ahold of the plastic ones they work better, you wont have to worry about them rotting. Ill try to remember to take some pics the next time im out there.

Comment

I have pallets in San Antonio if anyone wants them.

Comment

I'm thinking bout putting 4 or 5 together in a square or pentagon shape up under a tree in some thick brush, wrapping the inside with burlap and then brushing it in super, super good... I dont think im going to use any for a floor cuz the inside of the pallet seems like the perfect place for a copperhead to get in. I'll have to see how it turns out.

Comment

Any updates? Pics?

Comment

ive put 4 together in a square with wire then wrapped the camo mesh around it. it is as good as any. the boards are awfully close in there to shoot through. might have to bust a few off or something, but the blind looks great. sorry no pics but fast, easy, and cheap!

Comment

It will be heavy if you need to move it.

Comment

I made one and didn't skin it. Would've been better if I had, but didn't have the money at the time and don't get out there much. Plenty of Javi but few deer:

Comment

Working...
                        X