Trophy Ridge React Pro One

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Trophy Ridge React Pro One

Looking at a new bow sight and the Trophy Ridge React Pro One has caught my interest. Thought I would get some thoughts from other bow hunters before leaping in with both feet first though. Any thoughts out there in “TBH” country in regards to the bow sight mentioned above ?

Ttt

Comment

I am looking at new sites for my new bow as well, and also looked at Trophy Ridge. They seem seem to be middle of the road in reviews. I am going to stick with the HHA OL-5519 they seem to be the leaders in single pin.

Comment

For what its worth, I have a trophy ridge alpha 5 and its been solid for years.

Comment

I have the trophy ridge react pro 5 pin. Solid as a rock. Great sight.

Comment

I bought an older one BNIB off of ebay last year and it is awesome! I sighted it at 20, 30, 40 and then hit a paper plate at 100 yards. Really cool sight

Comment

Love my original React One.

Comment

I have this sight in the dovetail version. I’ve shot it for about a year and a half now. Extremely easy to set and adjust. I’d say it’s the most user friendly sight I’ve had. I wouldn’t hesitate to get one. Just remember to actually adjust your yardage in a hunting scenario...cost me a big sika in November. But that was my fault, not the sight’s.

Comment

React sights are awesome!!! I am shooting the V5

Comment

Thanks gentlemen for all of the information. I appreciate the response

Comment

I have one and have only shot at a block with it...but it freaking works. Directions say sight in at 20 and 30 and you're done. 30 didn't exactly work but 20 and 50 and im on out to 100 yds

Comment

Working...
                      X